Wellness Essentials (No Iron) - 60 pkts
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
The Wellness Essentials (No Iron) - 60 pkts promotes overall wellness of the body by offering the comprehensive benefits of three products.* Metagenics offers this nutritious formula to suffice daily nutrition needs of the body and its sachet form allows convenient consumption.* The three components included in this health supplement are AdvaClear for detoxification, Multigenics Intensive Care Formula without Iron for providing wholesome nutrition and EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored for healthy working of the body.*
- Multigenics Intensive Care Formula without Iron: Made from high quality, bioavailable ingredients supplied in a beneficial balance and ratio—for comprehensive foundational nutrition. *Features ActiFolate™ for comprehensive folate nutrition.*
- AdvaClear: Provides unique support for balanced detoxification activity and is designed to enhance the activities of several liver detoxification enzymes, which may promote vitality and well-being.*
- EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are critical nutrients in the human diet, vital for healthy function of multiple body systems. EPA-DHA Extra Strength provides purity-certified EPA and DHA from cold water fish oil.*
TWO PACKETS SUPPLY:
MULTIGENICS INTENSIVE CARE FORMULA WITHOUT IRON (4 TABLETS):
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene†) 4,250 IU
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 750 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 600 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 14 mg
- Riboflavin 17 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin) 210 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20 mg
- Folate†† (as folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†††, 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 100 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate, MCHC*, calcium glycinate**) 250 mg
- Phosphorus (as MCHC*) 54 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 76 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate***, citrate) 125 mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate**, histidinate**) 10 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper lysinate**) 1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese glycinate**) 500 mcg
- Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate**) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 52 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 49 mg
- Betaine Hydrochloride 87 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 62 mg
- Inositol 60 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 52 mg
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 25 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 20 mcg
- Quercetin Dihydrate 12 mg
- Alpha-carotene 97 mcg
- Cryptoxanthin 27 mg
- Zeaxanthin 13 mcg
- Lutein 13 mcg
- Gamma Tocopherol (as mixed tocopherols) 67 mcg
- Vitamin A 2,500 IU
- [33% (834 IU) as retinyl palmitate and 67% (1,666 IU) as beta-carotene†]
- Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) 133 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 33 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate and mixed tocopherols) 66 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) 10 mg
- Riboflavin 5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin) 23 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 17 mg
- Folate (L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate†††, 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate) 267 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 33 mcg
- Biotin 66 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 33 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium ascorbate) 19 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.65 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 1.65 mg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum amino acid chelate) 66 mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 66 mg
- N-Acetylcysteine 66 mg
- Sodium Sulfate 100 mg
- Taurine 117 mg
- Silymarin (as silybin, silychristin, silydianin) 50 mg
- (from milk thistle seed extract, Silybum marianum)
- Catechins 34 mg
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) 22 mg
- (from decaffeinated green tea leaf, Camellia sinensis)
- Artichoke Leaf Extract (Cynara scolymus) 166 mg
- (containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid)
- Watercress Whole Plant 4:1 Extract (Nasturtium officinale) 134 mg
- Ellagic Acid 33 mg
- (from pomegranate rind extract, Punica granatum)
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate 2 g
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 400 mg
- † From Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
- †† Featuring ActiFolate®, a proprietary blend of active folates.
- ††† As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
- * Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC) supplies calcium, phosphorus, and trace quantities of other minerals.
- ** Mineral amino acid chelates: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
- *** As MetaMag™, our proprietary fully reacted magnesium amino acid chelate: Albion®.
Each packet contains: 2 tablets Multigenics Intensive Care Formula without Iron, 1 capsule AdvaClear, 1 softgel EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication—including blood thinning medication—consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.