Wellness Essentials JOINT FOCUS
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Wellness Essentials Joint Focus
Wellness Essentials JOINT FOCUS is an effective combination of three specialized nutritional formulas namely Kaprex, Glucosamine Sulfate 750, and EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored.*
This innovative formulation is to offer support for the best joint health of individuals.* It is responsible to influence the production of health-promoting prostaglandins to ensure your joints are in the best shape.* It is a fast and active formulation that is easy on the gastrointestinal (GI) tract too.*
Wellness Essentials JOINT FOCUS®
TWO PACKETS SUPPLY:
KAPREX (2 TABLETS):
- A proprietary blend of: 880 mg
- Oleanolic Acid (from olive leaf extract, Olea europaea)
- Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis)
GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE 750 (2 TABLETS):
- D-Glucosamine Sulfate†† 1,500 mg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60 mg
EPA-DHA EXTRA STRENGTH LEMON-FLAVORED (2 SOFTGELS):
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate 2 g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 400 mg
MULTIGENICS INTENSIVE CARE WITHOUT IRON (2 TABLETS):
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene†††) 3,750 IU
- Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 1,250 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 25 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 7.5 mg
- Riboflavin 8.5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide, niacin) 105 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 10 mg
- Folate* (as folic acid, L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate**, 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate) 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 50 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 50 mg
- Calcium (as citrate, MCHC***, glycinate‡) 125 mg
- Phosphorus (as MCHC***) 28 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 38 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium bis-glycinate‡‡, magnesium citrate) 62 mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate‡, zinc histidinate‡) 5 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 50 mcg
- Copper (as copper lysinate‡) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (manganese glycinate‡) 0.25 mg
- Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate‡) 50 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 25 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate) 24 mg
- Betaine Hydrochloride 43 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 31 mg
- Inositol 30 mg
- L-Glutamine 25 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 25 mg
- para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 12 mg
- Vanadium (as vanadyl sulfate) 9 mcg
- Quercetin Dihydrate 6 mg
- Alpha-Carotene 48 mcg
- Cryptoxanthin 13 mcg
- Zeaxanthin 6 mcg
- Lutein 6 mcg
- Gamma Tocopherol 34 mcg
† Luduxin™ consists of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus) and magnesium salt produced via a proprietary process.
†† Derived from Shellfish
††† Caro-xan™, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
* Featuring ActiFolate®, a proprietary blend of active folates.
** As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
*** Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) supplies calcium, phosphorus, and trace quantities of other minerals.
‡ Mineral amino acid chelates: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
‡‡ As MetaMag™, our proprietary fully reacted magnesium amino acid chelate: Albion®.
Each packet contains: 1 tablet Kaprex, 1 tablet Glucosamine Sulfate 750, 1 softgel EPA-DHA Extra Strength Lemon-Flavored, 1 tablet Multigenics Intensive Care Formula without Iron.
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication—including blood thinning medication—consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.