Wellness Essentials for Pregnancy
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Wellness Essentials for Pregnancy
Wellness Essentials for Pregnancy from Metagenics is a daily nutritional support packet to support the health of mom and her developing child.* It is a proportionate formulation of vitamins, minerals, and purity-certified omega-3s to support the reproductive health in females, to facilitate a smooth pregnancy, to enhance the fetal growth and to relieve from post-pregnancy mood swings.* Enriched with choline and DHA, it also enables fetal brain development in the early days of child.* It is also responsible for muscular relaxation in individuals who often complain about muscle cramps.*
- Supports fetal neurological health with 1 mg of body-ready folate.*
- Enhances fetal brain development with choline and DHA.*
- Supports muscular relaxation and may prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps with calcium and magnesium.*
- Supplies safe levels of vitamin A with precursor carotenoids.*
EACH PACKET SUPPLIES:
ADVANCED PRENATAL MULTI (2 TABLETS):
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1,500 IU
- Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids) 4,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid, niacinamide ascorbate) 500 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 500 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100 IU
- Vitamin K 90 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 3.4 mg
- Riboflavin 3.4 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide ascorbate) 35 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20 mg
- Folate (as folic acid, 5-formyl tetrahydrofolate) 1 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 120 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 20 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate†) 30 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 175 mcg
- Zinc (as glycinate†) 25 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 200 mcg
- Copper (as copper lysinate†) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese glycinate†) 1.2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium dinicotinate glycinate†) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate) 25 mcg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate) 400 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 300 mg
- CHOLINE (1 SOFTGEL):
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 200 mg
- Natural Marine Lipid Concentrate 2 g
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)
- 600 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- 400 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 55 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 100 mg
- Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids 25 mg
† Mineral amino acid chelates: U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Iron Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice