VitaSpectrum Formula 180 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
VitaSpectrum Formula 180 vcaps | Klaire Labs
Multiple vitamin/mineral supplement for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
This comprehensive multiple vitamin/mineral supplement contains 28 highly bioavailable essential nutrients in amounts and ratios designed to address nutritional imbalances commonly observed in children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
Abnormal gastrointestinal function, including chronic diarrhea and malabsorption, affects a significant percentage of individuals with ASD and contributes to nutritional deficiencies. Food elimination diets and a tendency among patients to be highly selective eaters further narrow dietary sources of essential nutrients. VitaSpectrum™ addresses these inadequacies by supplying balanced amounts of vitamins, minerals, and trace elements in forms that are typically well tolerated by patients with ASD.
Active forms of folate, B12, and B6 are included along with naturally-sourced vitamins A, E, and D for optimal nutrient absorption and utilization. Iron and copper, often contraindicated in ASD, are excluded. VitaSpectrum™ is free of common allergens, including dairy, wheat, corn, eggs, yeast, and gluten. No sugar, maltodextrin, stearates, artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, salicylates, or preservatives are used.
This formula complies with Gluten-Free/Casein Free (GFCF) and Specific Carbohydrate Diets (SCD™). For maximum tolerance and versatility as a foundational nutritional program, herbal ingredients are avoided.
This formula is similar to VitaSpectrum™ powder but the amounts of calcium and magnesium have been reduced to ensure the formula will fit in six medium-size capsules. Supplied in two-piece vegetarian capsules made from purified cellulose.
VitaSpectrum™ Formula 180 vcaps | Klaire Labs
Serving Size: 6 capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per 6 Capsules:
- Vitamin A (50% (3,500 I.U.) as vitamin A palmitate and 50% (3,500 I.U.) as natural carotenes (alpha, beta, beta-cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin, and lutein) from D. salina) 7,000 I.U.
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid USP) 500 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 400 I.U.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate plus mixed tocopherols d-beta, d-delta, d-gamma) from soy 150 I.U.
- Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 60 mcg
- Thiamine (as thiamine mononitrate) 25 mg
- Riboflavin 15 mg
- Niacin (67% as niacinamide and 33% as niacin USP) 60 mg
- Vitamin B6 (67% as pyridoxine hydrochloride and 33% as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 15 mg
- Folate (50% as folinic acid (5-formyltetrahydrofolate) and 50% as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 400 mcg**
- Vitamin B12 (50% as methylcobalamin and 50% as 5-adenosylcobalamin) 50 mcg
- Biotin USP 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate USP) 50 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate-malate) 100 mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate chelate) 100 mg
- Zinc (as zinc glycinate chelate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 200 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese glycinate chelate) 2 mg
- Chromium (50% as chromium polynicotinate and 50% as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 150 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate) 100 mcg
- Potassium (as potassium chloride) 99 mg
- Boron (as boron amino acid complex) 2 mg
- Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 75 mg
- Inositol 25 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids (85 mg as citrus bioflavonoid complex, min. 50% bioflavonoids, and 15 mg as hesperidin methylchalcone) 100 mg
Other Ingredients: Vcaps™ vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), cellulose, and L-leucine.
**Amount of active isomers from mixed isomer forms.
Suggested Use: Adults or Children 4 or more years of age: 6 capsules daily with food. Children less than 4 years of age: As directed by health practitioner. Capsules may be opened and nutrients taken separately
Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing
Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct sunlight. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast, and soybeans. No sugar, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, salicylates, or preservatives. All ingredients are of the highest quality and purity available. Formulated for the most sensitive individual.
Multiple Vitamin/Mineral/Trace Element Supplement
Iron- and Copper-Free
Hypoallergenic, Gluten- & Casein-Free
SCD™ Compliant Formula
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice