Ultra Natal Prenatal Vitamin 90 caps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
- Bioavailable vitamins and minerals to support healthy fetal development
- Specialty nutrients designed to help reduce feelings of nausea and GI
- Encapsulated in smaller, well-tolerated capsules
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving:
- Vitamin A (palmitate, mixed carotenoids) 3600
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 180mg
- Calcium (citrate) 190mg
- Iron (glycinate) 19mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 600 IU
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 55 IU
- Vitamin K 65 mcg
- Thiamin (thiamine HCl) 2mg
- Riboflavin 2mg
- Niacin (niacinamide) 20mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5 phosphate) 4.85 mg
- Folate 1.8mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin, methylcobalamin) 30 mcg
- Biotin 180 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium pantothenate) 14 mg
- Iodine 150 mcg
- Magnesium (citrate) 195 mg
- Zinc (citrate) 14 mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 43 mcg
- Copper (glycinate) 1.5 mg
- Manganese (glycinate) 4.75 mg
- Chromium (polynicotinate) 90 mcg
- Molybdenum (citrate) 60 mcg
- Phosphatidyl choline 100 mg
- Ginger Rhizome (Zingiber officinalis 10:1) 30 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids 30 mg
- Proprietary enzyme blend: 30 mg
- (Protease, Peptidase, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Maltase, Invertase, Lactase, Bromelain)
Cellulose, Silica. Contains Soy (from Vitamin E).
As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule three times per day with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Keep tightly capped and store in a cool, dry place
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice