Ultra Fiber Plus
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Ultra Fiber Plus | BioGenesis
A Blend of soluable and insoluable fiber.
For the relief of occasional constipation, the promotion of bowel regularity, and the maintenance of healthy intestinal function. When taking this prodeuct, consume adequate fluids with the product and throughout the day to maintain bowel regularity. Helps maintain cholesterol levels within the normal range, and supports heart health.
NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT FOR INTESTINAL FUNCTION AND MAINTAINENCEOF HEALTHYCHOLESTEROL LEVELS
ULTRA FIBER PLUS is a unique dietary fiber supplement that has been formulated to:
- promote bowel regularity and relieve occasional constipation;
- help maintain cholesterol levels within the normal range;
- support heart health;
- reduce the glycemic index of concurrent meals;
- increase the dietary intake of fiber with a healthy ratio of soluble-to-insoluble fibers. Who should use ULTRA FIBER PLUS?
- Individuals experiencing constipation or prolonged intestinal transit times;
- Individuals who consume a low dietary fiber intake due to food allergies or sensitivities to wheat or psyllium;
- Individuals requiring nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels and heart health;
- In dividual s requi r ing probiot ic supplementation such as following a course of antibiotics. There are 15 million freezedri ed, human str ain Lactob aci llu s acidophilus per serving
Ultra Fiber Plus | BioGenesis
• A good source of Prebiotics & Probiotics
• Formulated exclusively for Healthcare Professionals
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (15 g)
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbohydrates 12 g
Dietary Fiber 8 g
Soluble Fiber 8 g
Sugars 4 g
Vitamin A (100% as betacarotene) 1250 IU
Vitamin C 30 mg
Vitamin E 15 IU
Ultra Fiber blend 8 g
- Guar gum, oat fiber, polydextrose, purified cellulose, inulin, cellulose gel, fenugreek fiber, rice bran, citrus pectin, apple fiber, barley beta glucans
Stevia leaf 22.5 mg
Lactobacillus Acidophilus (15 million) 15 mg
Ingredients: Fiber blend (Guar gum, oat fiber, polydextrose, purified cellulose, inulin, cellulose gel, fenugreek fiber, rice bran, citrus pectin, apple fiber, barley beta glucans), fructose, natural flavors, citric acid, canola oil, soy lecithin, beta carotene, beet powder, ascorbic acid, stevia leaf, lactobacillus acidophilus and vitamin E succinate.
Contains Milk, Oats and Barley.
Directions: Briskly stir 1 scoop (15 g) of Ultra Fiber Plus with at least 8 fluid ounces of chilled water or the beverage of your choice.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice