TravaCor - 120 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
TravaCor 120 caps | NeuroScience
TravaCor is commonly used to improve mood and sleep quality, reduce cravings, and decrease anxiousness. It is frequently recommended for patients with low levels of serotonin, elevated levels of glutamate, and to support GABA activity
- 5-HTP is a precursor to serotonin*1
- Serotonin is associated with mood and sleep2
- L-theanine is a glutamate receptor antagonist*3
- Glutamate is associated with anxiousness and stress4
- Taurine is a GABA-A agonist*5
- GABA is associated with mood and anxiousness6
- Li et al. 2013.
- Ursin 2002; Dell-Osso et al. 2016.
- Kakuda et al. 2002.
- Cortese and Phan 2005; Bagley and Moghaddam 1997; McEwen 1999; Moghaddam 1993; Moghaddam et al. 1994; Moghaddam 2002.
- Jia et al. 2008.
- Kalueff and Allan 2007
TravaCor120 caps | NeuroScience
3 capsules contain:
- Vitamin B6 25mg
- Folic acid (as Folacin) 200mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 40mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 200mg
- Vitamin B 12 (as methyl cobalamin) 30mcg
- Zinc picolinate 10mg
- Selenomethionine 70mcg
- Amino Select 3 900mg
- A proprietary blend of Taurine, 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract), and Suntheanine (L-theanine).
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (vegetarian capsules), rice flour, and magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: wheat, corn, soy, salt, sucrose, starch, yeast, artificial flavors, artificial colorings, or other known allergens.
Adults: Take 3 capsules one to two times a day. Use under the supervision of a licensed health care professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
TravaCor Jr is the same formula as TravaCor, it is 1/3 the size
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice