TravaCor - 120 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
TravaCor 120 caps | NeuroScience
TravaCor is specially formulated to increase serotonin levels, enhance GABAA receptor function, and block glutamate receptors. TravaCor helps relieve your patients' low mood, cravings, anxiousness, and sleep issues. It supports serotonin using 5-HTP, which is the direct precursor to serotonin. .
- Supports the production of serotonin and provides a calming effect
- Support for improving mood
- Support for promoting sleep
- Support for reducing restlessness
- Support for reducing anxiety
- L-theanine to calm the patient by acting as a glutamate receptor antagonist
- 5-HTP, which crosses the blood-brain barrier and is the direct precursor to serotonin
- Taurine, which also calms the patient by binding to the GABAA receptor
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL & pyridoxal 5'-phosphate), which is a necessary co-factor for serotonin and GABA production
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) to support the nervous system and is a co-factor in serotonin production
TravaCor120 caps | NeuroScience
3 capsules contain:
- Vitamin B6 25mg
- Folic acid (as Folacin) 200mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 40mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 200mg
- Vitamin B 12 (as methyl cobalamin) 30mcg
- Zinc picolinate 10mg
- Selenomethionine 70mcg
- Amino Select 3 900mg
- A proprietary blend of Taurine, 5-hydroxytryptophan (from Griffonia simplicifolia seed extract), and Suntheanine (L-theanine).
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose (vegetarian capsules), rice flour, and magnesium stearate.
Contains NO: wheat, corn, soy, salt, sucrose, starch, yeast, artificial flavors, artificial colorings, or other known allergens.
Adults: Take 3 capsules one to two times a day. Use under the supervision of a licensed health care professional.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
TravaCor Jr is the same formula as TravaCor, it is 1/3 the size
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice