Topic Medis Cleanser
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Topic Medis Cleanser 6.8 oz | Kamedis
Gently cleanses itchy, dry, irritated skin. Revitalizes the skin. Providing enhanced moisture, calming and softening the skin.*
- Gentle, calming cleanser with enhanced moisturizing action*
- Provides rapid relief to delicate, dry, red and irritated skin*
- Use daily instead of soaps for bathing or showering*
- Enhances the activity of other Topic Medis Products*
Try these tonics, salves and soaps to experience the Kamedis difference!*
- Topic Medis Calming Lotion provides soothing relief to inflamed areas.*
- Topic Medis Rich Gel nourishes skin to help achieve a more balanced skin tone.*
- Topic Medis Face Cream moisturizes dry, irritated skin, providing relief from itching and discomfort.*
- Topic Medis Body and Face Cleanser washes away the discomfort of dermatitis and prepares skin for rich Kamedis moisturizers.*
- Topic Medis Body Lotion delivers soothing moisture to the body, alleviating itching and providing nourishing herbal remedies to the areas that need it most.*
Topic Medis incorporates the following herbal agents to fight dermatitis:
- Rheum Palmatum Extract (Rhubarb) stimulates healing and delivers anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and anti-microbial agents to affected areas.*
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract reduces inflammation and fights microbes.*
- Cndium Monnieri Fruit Extract reduces itching and inflammation and acts as an anti-allergic and anti-microbial.*
- Dipotassium Glyzerrhizate (from Licorice) inhibits inflammation, reduces irritation, and fights microbes, while stimulating immune agents.*
Order now and stop the itching and discomfort associated with dermatitis!*
Topic Medis Cleanser 6.8 oz | Kamedis
Bio-Herbal Skin Treatment
Deionized Water, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Decyl Glucoside, PEG-150 Distearate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Sapindus Mukurossi, Taraktogenos Kurzii Seed Oil, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinenesis Root Extract, Polygonatum Multiflorum Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Polysorbate-20, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Polyquaternium-10. Methylparaben, Borneol, Guaiazulene
Fortified with Soap Nut Tree Extract & Natural Plant Extracts
Directions: Shower Use:
Wet your skin. Spread cleanser and massage gently, using your palm. Rinse off lightly. Absorb excess water by patting the skin lightly with a soft towel. Do not rub!
Add while filling the bath with lukewarm water and mix. Use 15 ml for children, 30 ml for ages 10+. Do not rinse after bathing. Absorb excess water by patting the skin lightly with a soft towel
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if condition worsens. Keep out of reach of children.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.