Ther-Biotic Infant Formula - 2.1 oz
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Ther-Biotic Infant Formula - 2.1 oz | Klaire Labs
A multispecies probiotic formula to meet the special needs of infants.
This high-potency, hypoallergenic blend of 5 Lactobacillus species and 5 Bifidobacterium species is designed to safely meet the metabolic and intestinal support needs of infants up to the age of 2 years.
All Lactobacillus species in Ther-Biotic® Infant Formula produce only L(+)-lactic acid that can be safely metabolized by infants. An infant’s gastrointestinal tract is not fully mature at birth and cannot metabolize the D(-) isomer of lactic acid produced by many lactobacilli. Each species in Ther-Biotic® Infant Formula has been selected based on the scientific literature documenting its safety and crucial importance to the normal development of an infant’s gastrointestinal and immune systems.
Ther-Biotic® Infant Formula is designed to support a normal infant microflora that can be easily disrupted by cesarean section delivery, formula feedings, antibiotics, toxin exposures, and a maternal diet lacking in fresh fruits and vegetables.
Ther-Biotic® Infant Formula is available in a high potency powder providing 10+ billion CFUs per 1/4 teaspoon. Ther-Biotic® Infant Formula powder can be mixed with expressed breast milk, formula, or solid food at room temperature as appropriate. Ther-Biotic® Infant Formula uses our proprietary InTactic® technology to deliver a maximal number of live microorganisms to the intestines.
- • L. rhamnosus increases colonic B. breve populations and promotes healthy bifidobacteria diversity in infants. L. rhamnosus is important for the normal maturation of an infant’s immune system.
- • L. casei is critical for the proper differentiation of immune dendritic cells as the infant’s immune system learns to distinguish between harmless antigens and toxins and pathogens. It increases the number of intestinal cells secreting IgA. L. casei contains enzymes that facilitate the break down of milk proteins and polypeptides as well as gluten.
- • L. gasseri is native to the human gut and normally present in human breast milk. It produces hydrogen peroxide and bateriocins inhibitory to Clostridium, Listeria, and Enterococcus.
- • L. paracasei produces high amounts of L(+)-lactic acid and antagonizes pathogens such as rotavirus, Staphylococcus aureus, and Clostridium difficile
- • L. salivarius normally colonizes the intestinal tract, enhances calcium absorption, and promotes normal intestinal barrier function.
Specific Bifidobacterium species are normally predominant in an infant’s gut microflora and constitute 95% of the anaerobic bacteria cultured from the stool of healthy, breast-fed infants. Ther-Biotic® Infant Formula contains species that are appropriate to an infant’s gastrointestinal tract. Bifidobacteria ferment an array of oligosaccharides including those found in breast milk generating the vital short-chain fatty acids such as butyrate, which are essential to healthy colon maturation and function.
- • B. breve promotes growth of B cells in Peyer’s patches in the ileum. It antagonizes rotavirus and reduces intestinal populations of anaerobic Bacteroides and Clostridium.
- • B. infantis is normally found in infants and its presence reduces the risk of necrotizing enterocolitis in premature or low birth weight babies.
- • B. lactis enhances normal immune function by increasing numbers of total, helper, and activated T cells. It modifies gut microflora to support against allergic inflammation and Increases IgA response to toxins
- • B. bifidum suppresses total and allergen-specific IgE secretion and its populations are often low in infants with allergies.
- • B. longum regulates the immune response to respiratory antigens and inhibits neutrophil elastase, which is important to normal innate immune functions.
Suggested Use: 1/4 teaspoon daily with food
Ther-Biotic Infant Formula 2.1 oz (60 grams) | Klaire Labs
PERISHABLE ITEM NON-RETURNABLE
10+ Billion CFUs
Serving Size: ¼ teaspoon (1 gram)
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
- Probiotic Blend 62 mg
- Lactobacillus species 5+ billion CFUs
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Bifidobacterium species 5+ billion CFUs
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium breve
Other Ingredients: Inulin base derived from chicory root and InTactic proprietary polysaccharide complex.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take ¼ teaspoon daily or as directed by a physician.
Do not use if full-bottle shrinkwrap is broken or missing. Refrigerate and keep tightly closed to maintain product potency. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Free of the following common allergens: dairy, wheat, corn, soy, yeast, gluten, and casein. No sugar, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, salicylates, or preservatives. All ingredients are of the highest quality and purity available. Formulated for the most sensitive individual.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice