- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Green Tea-ND | Premier Research Labs
Green Tea-ND™ is a revolutionary, highly absorbable delivery system made with our signature probiotic-cultured technology. It provides all the healthy benefits of green tea polyphenols (103 mg per 1/2 tsp) and supports premier anti-aging, digestive function, healthy immune response and rejuvenation support.*
Probiotic-generated green tea has strong antioxidant properties that help regulate AGEs (Advanced Glycation End-Products) and also offers remarkable support for joint flexibility. This formula also contains resveratrol (5 mg per 1/2 teaspoon).*
ND Technology™ (Nanized Delivery)
Our green tea formula is micro-digested into extremely small bioavailable particles using our proprietary fermentation process with unique multi-strain probiotic colonies. This allows rapid cellular delivery and 4-polarity dynamics, unlike any other product. Many people say they can feel the effect of this product the very first timethey take it.*
This formula is preserved with certified organic alcohol with no detectable pesticide*
Key Benfits of Green Tea-ND™:
- Concentrated polyphenols of more than 20 cups of green tea, with the caffeine of less than 1 cup of brewed tea with about 14 mg per 1/2 tsp.*
- Less than .006 mg/cup of fluoride, compared to other green teas with 2-9 mg/cup*
- Helps protect DNA from radiation damage*
- Extraordinary, immediate support for tight tendons and connective tissue soreness*
- Powerful support for recovery of healthy stomach function*
- Green Tea's bitter compounds stimulates bile production which improves digestion*
- Research shows green tea is powerful immune-specific support for a very broad range of problems*
- Supports anti-hyperglycemic, anti-hypertensive, anti-hypercholesterolemic and fat reduction*
- Supports normal blood sugar levels and natural anti-depressive processes*
- Anti-cancer effects*
- Helps reduce the build up of plaque in the arteries*
- Powerful antioxidant and DNA protection*
- Helps suppress AGEs (Advanced Glycation End-Products)*
- Decreases age related risk of illness*
- This formula contains Resveratrol (5mg per 1/2 tsp.*
Green Tea-ND | Premier Research Labs
Servings (1/2 tsp.)
per 2 oz bottle: 24 - per 8 oz bottle: 95
Each 1/2 tsp. contains:
Proprietary blend of:
Highly Bio-available Nanized Grade A Japanese Green Tea (leaf) (Camellia sinensis), Nanized Reveratrol (5mg/serving) (Polygonum cusp.), Bifidobacterium (breve ss. breve, infantis ss. infantis, longum), Enterococcus (faecalis TH10, faecium), Lactobacillus (acidophilus, bulgaricus, casei ss. casei, fermentum, helveticus ss. jagurti, plantarum), Streptcoccus thermophilus.
Other Ingredients: purified water, certified organic alcohol.
Adults and children (age 4 and up): Take 1/2 tsp. mixed in 1/4 cup purified water twice daily. May be mixed with our other Nanized Nutritional Products. For best results, sip slowly 10-15 minutes, holding each sip in your mouth 2-3 seconds before swallowing. It is absorbed through the mucous membranes of the mouth and throat. Even better: Put full amount for day in water bottle and sip all day long.
Manufactured by Quantum Nutrition Labs via their patent-pending probiotic nano-process.
Author: Raiza Torres (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Author: margaret bogdanska (email@example.com)
i need product password????
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.