Stress Redux Plus
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Stress Redux Plus | Vinco
Vinco's Stress Redux Plus, containing Freeze-Dried New Zealand Adrenal Tissue, vitamins, and herbs, has been shown to modulate adrenal function and healthy cortisol levels.
Clinically proven to normalize Cortisol levels.
• Helps keep your body's stress response clean and clear.
• Contempory ingredients at full therapeutic doses.
Vinco's Stress Redux Plus
The ingredients found in Vinco's Stress Redux Plus have been clinically shown to reduce cortisol levels. Ingredients such as Holy Basil, Rhodiola and Adrenal Gland Extract help normalize overtaxed Cortisol levels during times of stress. Stress Redux won't eliminate stress, it assists in better handling of stressful situations. Most people that use Stress Redux see results in 2 to 3 weeks and some people will notice the difference right away.
• Stress can reduce resistance to infection.
• Adrenal exhaustion can lead to various states of diseases.
• High Cortisols signal to the kidney to retain sodium and water, thus increasing blood volume and pressure. This canlead to strokes.
• Excessive Cortisols contribute to insulin resistance, and Type II Diabetes.
As a dietary supplement for adults and children twelve or more years of age, take one tablet two to three times daily or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Stress Redux Plus 60 tabs SR | Vinco
Serving Size: 1 Sustained Release Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
Each tablet contains:
- Thiamine Mononitrate 10 mg
- Niacin (from 20 mg Inositol Hexaniacinate) 15 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from 10 mg Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 8.5 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 10 mg
- Holy Basil Leaf Extract (1% Ursolic Acid) 500 mg
- Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract (40-50% Phenylpropanoids) 100 mg
- Adrenal Freeze-Dried Tissue 150 mg
Other ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Modified Cellulose Gum.
For adults and children twelve or more years of age, take one tablet two or three times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice