- Send to friend
- Customer feedback
Selestro Pre+PostMenopause 60 tabs | Metagenics
The Selestro is a health supplement that aims to reduce the problems associated with menopause and the related symptoms. This clinically-effective formula offers the combined benefits of black cohosh and soy isoflavones, which work effectively in metabolism of calcium and modulation of estrogen. This nutritional formula is effective in soothing problems like mood swings, sleep disturbances, hot flushes and other irritable symptoms associated with menopause. This nutritive supplement also promotes healthy blood lipids.*
- Relieves menopausal symptoms such as:
- Hot flushes/night sweats*
- Occasional sleep disturbances*
- Mild mood swings*
- Occasional irritability *
- Provides natural selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERMs) in the form of a full spectrum of soy isoflavones—including daidzin and genistin.*
- May increase the ratio of 2-hydroxyestrone ("good" estrogen) over 16α-hydroxyestrone, which research suggests may help support breast health.*
- The formula may support healthy blood lipids through its influence on estrogen receptors.*
- Soy and black cohosh phytonutrients support bone health by beneficially modulating estrogen and calcium metabolism.*
- Provides the species of black cohosh (Actaea racemosa††) shown to be safe and effective in clinical studies.*
Selestro Pre+PostMenopause 60 tabs
Selestro 60 tabs
• All Natural Menopausal Relief*
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving
Soybean Concentrate† 100 mg
Total Isoflavones 40 mg
(containing all forms of genistin, daidzin, and glycitin)
Black Cohosh Root & Rhizome 80 mg
- Extract (Actaea racemosa††) [standardized to 2.5% (2 mg) total triterpene glycosides expressed as 27-deoxyactein]
† Derived from non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soybeans.
††Also known as Cimicifuga racemosa.
Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, soy isoflavones (soy), black cohosh extract, stearic acid, cellulose, silica, sodium starch glycolate, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan). Contains: soy.
DIRECTIONS: Take one tablet one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
CAUTION: Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if you are taking medication or have a liver disor-der or develop symptoms of liver trouble. Keep out of the reach of children.
STORAGE: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, animal or dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, crustacean shell-fish, colors, artificial flavors, and preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.