Secretor Test Kit

Secretor Test Kit
Save
17%
Free Shipping
On most orders over $200 within the continental USA
SKU
NAP014
Size
Test Kit
Supplier
EE
MPN
TE007
Market price:
$119.95
Our Price:
$99.95
 
Questions? Call 408-354-4262
- or -
  • Details
  • Ingredients
  • Send to friend
  • Customers Also Bought
  • Customer feedback
Save 17%

Secretor Test Kit | D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition

Discover Your Secretor Status, Take the next step in understanding your genetic individuality

Are you an 'advanced' blood type diet devotee? Or, do you have reason to want to be even more strict in adhering to the diet for other health reasons? If you wish to refine your diet even further, use this saliva test to determine your Secretor status.

While the average person may not really need this information in order to benefit from following the Blood Type Diet a realistic way, those with special needs and more serious health concerns may want to know their secretor status in order to open the door to even more specific dietary guidelines.

Mail-in Saliva Test Kit
Includes everything you need to prepare and mail your saliva sample

  • Companion to Dr. Peter D'Adamo's Blood Type Diet® and GenoType Diet®
  • Discover What Your Secretor Status Reveals About You!
  • Are you a "Secretor" or a "Non-Secretor"?

A person can be either a secretor or a non-secretor. This is completely independent of whether your blood type is A, B, AB or O, or what your GenoType may be.

In a simplified sense, a secretor is defined as a person who secretes his or her blood type antigens into body fluids and secretions like the saliva in your mouth, the mucus in your digestive tract and respiratory cavities, etc. A non-secretor, on the other hand, puts little to none of his or her blood type into these same fluids.

As a general rule, in the US about 20% of the population are non-secretors (with the remaining 80% being secretors). In addition to allowing important diet refinements, knowing your secretor status can help you use nutritional supplements more effectively and intelligently.

Our single-use Secretor Status Collection Kit uses the latest in Single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) genotyping to determine your FUT2 secretor status (secretor, or non-secretor). Simply swipe the cotton swab provided in the test kit along the inside of your cheek, insert the swab into our convenient packaging, let it dry out before putting the swab into the biohazard bag, attach the prepaid label, and send the specimen to our lab. You will receive your secretor status results within 21 business days.

Our single-use test Secretor Status Test Kit uses the latest in SNP genotyping to determine your FUT2 secretor status (secretor, or non-secretor). Simply swipe the cotton swab provided in the test kit along the inside of your cheek, insert the swab into our convenient packaging, attach the prepaid label, and send the specimen to our lab. You will receive your results within 21 business days

Secretor Test Kit | D'Adamo Personalized Nutrition

Included Inside:
- Testing Instructions
- Mail-in Request Form
- Saliva Collection Tube
- 1 Biohazard Bag
- Shipping Instruction Sheet
- Plastic "Clamshell" (to be used for mailing sample to the lab)
- DHL EZ Return Shipping Bag

Important Advisory: North American Pharmacal, Inc.'s (NAP's) policy is to obtain authorization from the health care practitioner before conducting laboratory testing or sending test results to consumers. In the event a healthcare practitioner does not authorize testing, NAP will provide a full refund and discard your specimen. The authorization process requires the completion of the request form included in the box which will be reviewed by a healthcare practitioner. All fees associated with NAP's healthcare practitioner authorization are included in the price of the kit.

This field is required
A valid email is required
A valid email is required
This field is required

Product rating

Reviews

There have been no reviews for this product.
  • Disclaimer

*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice