Sebo Medis Facial Cleanser 4.2 oz
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Sebo Medis Facial Cleanser 4.2 oz | Kamedis
Thoroughly cleanses oily-prone skin, without drying. Effectively removes Sebum excess while reducing the appearance of flaky, irritated, oily-prone skin.*
- Gentle, relaxing, facial cleanser*
- Actively moisturizes oily prone skin with red, itchy and flaky areas*
- Can be applied to purify the skin from environmental pollutants*
Order Sebo Medis today for immediate results.
- Sebo Medis Shampoo delivers gentle cleansing agents with powerful anti-dandruff properties*
- Sebo Medis Lotion for the Scalp provides relief from dandruff and dry, red, scaly patches*
- Sebo Medis Facial Cleanser thoroughly washes oily skin, while healing and reducing inflammation*
- Sebo Medis Face Cream gently delivers healing moisturizers to the sensitive skin of seborrhea sufferers*
Sebo Medis combines highly effective and fully tested bio-herbal ingredients for fast and lasting results including:
- Indigo Naturalis Powder from Indigofera Tincturia - an anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant that modulates the proliferation and differentiation of keratinocytes in the epidermis*
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract - accelerates the healing process and has anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant and anti-oxidant properties. Anti irritant*
- Rheum Palmatum Extract – a strong anti-inflammatory and healing agent that also has properties to regulate and stop allergens, microbes and sebum*
- Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract – fights microbes, bacteria and fungus while providing relief to inflammation*
- Angelica Polymorpha Extract – an analgesic that also fights inflammation and allergens*
- Sapindu Mukorossi (Soap Nut) Extract - provides relief from inflammation and fights fungus*
Order now and alleviate the constant irritation from Seborrhea.
Sebo Medis Cleansing Gel 4.2 oz | Kamedis
Bio-Herbal Skin Treatment
Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Cocamide DEA, Sodium Chloride, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, Sapindus Mukurossi Fruit Extract, Simethicone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinon.
Apply Cleansing Gel on facial skin. Using circular movements, gently massage the gel into the skin, then rinse face with water. Use morning and night.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Stop use if condition worsens. Keep out of reach of children.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.