Prostaflow Plus Suppositories - 30 Count
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Prostaflow Plus Suppositories
Prostaflow Plus suppositories allow for direct delivery of nutrients to the prostrate which allows for more efficient reception and aids in overall maintenance of prostate health. This suppository contains a combination of Saw Palmetto extract. Nettle Root extract, Betasitosterol, Circumin, 5-Loxin, Quinghaosu, Boron and Vitamin D3.
Many supplements have a very poor rate of absorption when taken orally including Saw Palmetto and betasitosterols, which have an oral absorption rate of less than 6%. When taken in suppository form the rate of absorption increases to nearly 70%. The combination of these ingredients are used due to their anticarcinogenic affects, anti-inflammatory agents, to aid in reducing the spread of prostrate cancer and to promote overall improved prostate health.
Prostaflow Plus Rectal suppositories contains a combination of Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root, beta-sitosterol, Boron, Selenomethionine, and Vitamin D3 to support and maintain a healthy prostate.
- Saw palmetto extract is included because of its favorable effects in helping to maintain healthy prostate function. Saw palmetto also acts as an alpha-adrenergic receptor inhibitor, reducing urinary urgency and inflammatory actions in the prostate gland.*
- Nettle root extract (Urticaria Dioca) helps maintain a healthy balance of desirable prostaglandins. Nettle root also has an effect on the proteins that carry sex hormones, and balances hormone levels that affect prostate function.
- Betasitosterol, is the most active constituent of Pygeum and interferes with the formation of prostaglandins
What makes this product unique:
- By utilizing our suppository with it our proprietary bioactive base insures the delivery of the nutrients directly into the prostate;
- Saw palmetto and betastitosterols are poorly absorbed when taken orally (less that 6%!). When taken at night via suppository, the absorption levels approach almost 70% of these key compounds;
- The use of potent herbals that have demonstrated an anticarcinogenic effect help prevent cancer from forming;
- Contains vitamin D3 which research has indicated can help prevent prostate cancer as well help prevent the spreading of prostate cancer from the prostate into the healthy surrounding tissue.
Prostaflow Plus Suppositories 30 Count
Dosage: 1 suppository
Dosages per Package 30
This item is not returnable
Each Prostaflow Plus suppository contains the following ingredients: Prostaflow Plus Rectal suppositories contains a combination of Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root, beta-sitosterol, Boron, Selenomethionine, and Vitamin D3 to support and maintain a healthy prostate
This product contains an extract from soybeans. This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten corn, rice, sugar, preservatives or hydrogenated oils.
Suppository Base: The base is a proprietary combination of plant and fruit butters, vegetable acids, medium chain triglycerides, phospholipids, lecithin, vegetable starches, cellulose, oligosaccharides derivatives, cycloamylose derivatives and polysaccharide derivatives
Dosage and Use: 1- 2 suppository(s) per evening before retiring, or as directed by physician.
It is RECOMMENDED that you always attempt to move your bowels prior to inserting the suppository(s) to avoid discharging of the suppository before the suppository can be totally absorbed. It is recommended that the suppository be retained for approximately 30 (thirty) minutes to insure adequate absorption of the nutraceutical, herbal and nutrient ingredients contained herein.
- Keep out reach of children
- Do not use if the suppository shell has been opened.
Patients who are allergic or sensitive to phospholipids should avoid taking this product.
If you experience any adverse effect, discontinue and contact your healthcare provider before resuming use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice