ProGreens Powder - 9.27 oz
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
ProGreens | Allergy Research Group
ProGreens™ is an all-natural drink mix formulated with the highest quality green superfoods designed to provide you with complete and wholesome nutrition. ProGreens™ contains premium adaptogenic herbs and standardized extracts, including broad-spectrum nutritional support components and natural food factors not found in isolated nutrients. ProGreens™ is a complete whole food supplement that supports optimal health.
ProGreens™ contains many probiotic ingredients. Probiotics promote growth of friendly bacteria, which are essential for proper digestion and to help produce important vitamins, as well as defending against harmful bacteria and helping to detoxify waste. ProGreens™ includes wheat, barley, alfalfa grass juice powder, spirulina, chlorella, Eleuthero (Siberian ginseng), FOS, ginkgo biloba, and milk thistle.
The body depends upon friendly bacteria to help maintain digestive, immune, and overall good health. Healthy diets that include high amounts of fiber and are low in sugar and processed food, help levels of friendly bacteria to flourish, and improve nutrient absorption for optimal nutrition, immune system function and overall good health.
This special greens formula also includes Green Barley Grass, which plays an important role in promoting a healthy acid-alkaline balance in your body. An alkaline, versus acidic environment is believed to be one of the major factors in good health. Green Barley Grass has a very high alkalinity percentage of 66.4%, compared to spinach, another popular alkaline food that is only 39.6%. Maintaining an alkaline pH is critical to health, helping you to effectively assimilate vitamins and minerals, and maintain cellular function.
ProGreens™ is a healthy and refreshing tasting drink that is only 40 calories per serving, contains no artificial colors or flavors, and is gluten-free.
ProGreens 265 Grams 9.27 oz. | Allergy Research Grou
A FREE shaker cup is available to be used with this product. To get your free shaker cup, see product code SHAKE.
Suggested Use: 1 level scoop (8.8 gm) mixed w/8 oz of juice or water. Drink once each day, in the AM on empty stomach. 1 LEVEL SCOOP= 1 HEAPING TB. ***
Approx 30 servings per container
Per one 8.8 gm. scoop:
Wheat grass 350 mg
Barley grass 350 mg
Alfalfa grass 350 mg
Oat grass 350 mg
Spirulina 1000 mg
Chlorella 350 mg
Dunaliella salina 40 mg
Nova Scotia dulse 30 mg
Licorice root pwdr 100 mg
Siberian ginseng 60 mg
Suma 60 mg
Astagalus 60 mg
Echinacea 60 mg
Ginger root 5 mg
Soy lecithin 2000 mg
Wheat sprout 350 mg
Acerola berry 200 mg
Beet juice 200 mg
Spinach 150 mg
Royal jelly 150 mg
Bee pollen 150 mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succiante) 100 iu
Lactobaccilus group 3.5 billion
Bifidobacterium group 1 billion
Steptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus 500 billion
Flaxseed meal 500 mg
Apple pectin & fiber 500 mg
FOS 500 mg
Milk Thistle extract 60 mg
Gingko biloba extract 20 mg
Green tea extract20 mg
Grape seed extract 20 mg
Bilberry extract 20 mg
Per Serving: Calories 38 - Fat 2 gm - Carb 4 gm - Protein 2 gm - Fiber 1 gm - Sodium 37 mg
*THE SILICA PACK THAT IS IN THE PROGREENS FOR FRESHNESS PURPOSES IS NON-TOXIC AND IS BIODEGRADABLE. If THIS ITEM IS ACCIDENTLY SWALLOWED IT WILL NOT HARM THE PERSON, THE PACKET WILL BE PASSED NATURALLY.
1 level scoop (8.8 gm) mixed w/8 oz of juice or water. Drink once each day, in the AM on empty stomach. 1 LEVEL SCOOP= 1 HEAPING TB. ***
Each scoop provides:
- Green organic gluten free grasses: Wheat grass powder 350mg, Barley grass powder 350mg, Alfalfa powder 350mg, Oat grass powder 350mg;
- Blue-green and sea algae: Spirulina 1000mg, Broken-cell Chlorella 350mg, Dunaliella salina 40mg, Nova Scotia dulse 30mg;
- Adaptogenic and support herbs: Licorice root powder 100mg, Siberian Ginseng 60mg, Suma 60mg Astragalus membranaceus 60mg, Echinacea purpurea 60mg, Powdered ginger root 5mg;
- Nutrient rich super foods: 99% oil free soy lecithin powder. 2000mg, Gluten free wheat sprout powder. 350mg, Acerola berry juice powder 200mg, Beet juice powder 200mg, Spinach Octacosanol 150mg, Royal jelly (5% 10-hda) 150mg, Bee pollen 150mg, Natural Vitamin E 100IU;
- Dairy-free probiotic cultures: Lactobacillus group 3.5 billion, Lactobacillus group 3.5 billion, Bifidobacterium 1.0 billion, Streptococcus salivarius 500 million;
- Natural fibers: Flaxseed Meal 500mg, Apple Pectin & fiber 500mg, Fructooligosaccharides 500mg;
- Standardized bioflavonoid extracts: Milk thistle (80% silymarin) 60mg, Ginkgo Biloba (6% lactones) 20mg, Green Tea (60% catechins) 20mg, Grape pip(92% proanthocyanins) 20mg, Bilberry (25% anthocyanins) 20mg;
40 calories per serving, 2 grams of fat.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice