Pro-Adapt Sublingual Progesterone Drops
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Related Entries
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
BioMatrix ProAdapt Sublingual Progesterone Drops
Replaced by ProgonB L
ProAdapt is a highly absorbable source of progesterone. Pro-Adapt is used whenever natural progesterone augmentation is required. It can be used for maintaining a healthy estrogen/progesterone balance.
Symptoms of low progesterone include: heavy menstruation with increased bleeding, depression, low libido, and inability to lose weight. Laboratory testing of patients' salivary hormones will help clinicians determine the need, dosing, and duration of administration of Pro-Adapt
.533 mg (1 drop) of BioMatrix ProAdapt is equivalent to 1 mg of micronized oral progesterone. BioMatrix ProAdapt has a 99% absorption rate.
General guidelines, each individual varies.
- It is highly recommended that you do a Test to determine your actual needs then schedule a consultation with Dr. Forrest.
- Evaluate the need for ProGest using salivary testing
- Hormonal issues often have to do with Adrenal issues being affected by stress. It is a good idea to test adrenal function and then to support the adrenals.
- Day 0-15 - no progesterone
- Days 16, 17 - 8 drops ProAdapt 3 times daily; after breakfast, lunch and before bed
- Days 18, 19 - 10 drops ProAdapt 3 times daily; after breakfast, lunch and before bed
- Days 20 - 21 - 12 drops ProAdapt 3 times daily; after breakfast, lunch and before bed
- Days 22, 23, 24 - 14 drops ProAdapt 3 times daily; after breakfast, lunch and before bed
- Days 25, 26 - 8 drops ProAdapt 3 times daily; after breakfast, lunch and before bed
- Days 27 - 4 drops ProAdapt 3 times daily; after breakfast, lunch and before bed
- Days 28 - 0 drops ProAdapt
Start slowly and build up to full dose.
Adjust dosage if your cycle when you were younger.
Still cycling but the cycles are beginning to vary in length and duration
- Tend to be low in Estrogen and Progesterone
- Could use PhytoB-L or PhytoEstrogen products to replace the estrogen
- Use Progesterone as needed
- Can use Pregnenolone and DHEA to prime the hormone pathways.
Start slowly and max out around 100 mg daily.
Not Certain What To Do Next?
If you are uncertain as to which products or programs to use or which tests to take; or, if you would like additional help:
- Contact us with a brief question.
- Arrange a phone consultation with Dr. Forrest.
Call ( 408) 354-4262
BioMatrix ProAdapt™ Sublingual Progesterone Drops
new formula for improved taste
Bottle size: 30 ml, approximately 1,350 drops
One Drop Contains -
USP Progesterone: Approx. .533 mg
Other ingredients: Glycerin, Alcohol, Natural flavoring
This has a strong taste some might find unpleasant. You can dilute the drops in a small amount of water or juice.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice