Prenatal Pro Essential 60 Packets
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Prenatal Pro™ Essential Packets | Designs for Health
provide comprehensive, optimal supplementation in convenient packets for women wishing to become pregnant, pregnant women and lactating women. The earlier supplementation begins the better because women need adequate nutrient stores to meet the greater nutrient demands for a growing baby such as calcium, iron and zinc. Nutrient deficiencies are associated with pregnancy complications, low birth weight, and birth defects.*
Each packet contains:
3 – Prenatal Pro™capsules*
1 – OsteoForce™ tablet*
1 – OmegAvail™ Ultra softgel*
Prenatal Pro™ Essential Packets contain our Prenatal Pro™ multivitamin, the only prenatal on the market to use NatureFolate™, a blend of natural folates in place of synthetic folic acid. With the combination of this multivitamin and OsteoForce™, these packets feature true mineral chelates with far superior absorption compared to minerals typically found in prenatal multivitamins. Prenatal Pro™ now provides 200 mcg of Iodine in each serving, the minimum level recommended during pregnancy and postpartum by the World Health Organization (WHO).*
OmegAvail™ UltraTG is included to provide women with high potency EPA and DHA omega-3s, essential for healthy brain development of the fetus.1 OmegAvail™ UltraTGfeatures our TruTG™ fish oil in the triglyceride form, the found naturally in fish. Only fish oil blends and concentrates containing theTruTG™ seal are 90+% triglyceride (TG) bound omega-3 fish oils. Research shows enhanced bioavailability of triglyceride bound omega fats over ethyl ester forms.*2
Prenatal Pro Essential Packets provide:
- Adequate amounts of calcium and magnesium for healthy bone and muscle development*
- Healthy amounts of vitamins D and K allow for proper directing of calcium to hard tissues, such as bone and teeth, and not to the soft tissues.*
- Ferrochel chelated iron not only has high bioavailability but also excellent tolerability, and does not cause constipation like so many iron sources do.*
- Iodine is an important mineral for infants and an important inclusion to this formula, as research has shown that iodine deficiency in infancy can lead to learning disability and lowered achievement motivation. *
- And, generous amounts of B vitamins for proper fetal development and substantial levels of vitamin B6 to help prevent nausea.*
Prenatal Twice Daily Essential 60 Packets| Designs for Health
Twice Daily Multi (1 capsule per packet): Complete multivitamin/antioxidant formula
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.