PreNatal Nutrients vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Nutritional support for pregnancy and lactation
*PreNatal Nutrients is a hypo-allergenic, highly bioavailable multi-vitamin and multi- mineral formula. It provides the core nutrients needed to help support maternal and fetal health in the doses that are consistent with the accepted scientific recommendations for pregnant and lactating women. Furthermore, PreNatal Nutrients provides 1 mg of folic acid for healthy neural and cellular development of the fetal brain and spinal cord, helping to prevent neural tube defects.
Pure Encapsulations PreNatal Nutrients provides broad spectrum vitamin and mineral support, including 1 mg folic acid, for pregnant and lactating women.
New Enhanced Formula
- serving size 2 capsules
- servings per container 60
- two vegetable capsules contain:
- ascorbic acid 70 mg.Â Â
- vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) 40 mg.Â Â
- calcium (citrate) 200 mg.Â Â
- iron (glycinate) 27 mg.Â Â
- vitamin D3 400 i.u.Â Â
- d-alpha tocopherol succinate (vitamin E) 18.2 i.u.Â Â
- thiamin HCl (B1) 1.6 mg.Â Â
- riboflavin (B2) 1.7 mg.Â Â
- niacinamide 20 mg.Â Â
- pyridoxine HCl (B6) 2.2 mg.Â Â
- folic acid 1 mg.Â Â
- methylcobalamin (B12) 2.6 mcg.Â Â
- biotin 300 mcg.Â Â
- pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) (B5) 6 mg.Â Â
- iodine (potassium iodide) 150 mcg.Â Â
- magnesium (citrate) 80 mg.Â Â
- zinc (citrate) 15 mg.Â Â
- selenium (selenomethionine) 70 mcg.Â Â
- copper (glycinate) 2 mg.Â Â
- manganese (aspartate) 2 mg.Â Â
- chromium (polynicotinate) 120 mcg.Â Â
- molybdenum (aspartate) 75 mcg.Â Â
- mixed carotenoids (BetateneÃ†) 8,000 i.u.Â Â
- Other Ingredients: vegetable capsule
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.Â Keep this product out of the reach of children.Â In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Â
Recommendations: 2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals. Â
This encapsulated product contains no hidden coatings, excipients, binders, fillers, shellacs, artificial colors or fragrance.Â Contains no dairy, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, starch, soy, preservatives or hydrogenated oils.Â
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice