Phyto Complete Powder
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Phyto Complete 180 gms | Metagenics
The Phyto Complete Powder is a nutrient-rich composition of super foods that make it a synergistic phytonutrient complex. This nutritional powder includes the goodness of whole food concentrates along with a host of nutrients ranging from vitamins, to minerals, amino acids and essential fatty acids. The inclusion of aloe Vera concentrate, wheat & barley grass and a synergistic combination of Spirulina algae and Chlorella adds to its benefits. It also contains adaptogenic herbs like schisandra and ginseng.
- Naturally delivers a comprehensive blend of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, and amino acids.
- Provides broad spectrum antioxidant protection and phytonutrients that support liver detoxification.
- Contains the adaptogenic herbs ginseng and schisandra.
- Features premium-grade cracked pollen plant extracts, aloe vera concentrate, a balanced, synergistic combination of Chlorella and Spirulina algae, and wheat and barley grass.
Phyto Complete 180 gms | Metagenics
SERVING SIZE: 1 scoop/6g
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 30
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Total Carbohydrate 3 g
- Vitamin A (beta carotene) 3500 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 60 mg
- Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 12 IU
- Phosphorus 25 mg
- Zinc (glycinate) 3.5 mg
- Sodium (sea salt) 35 mg
- Potassium 30 mg
- Carrot Powder (Daucus carota) 1150 mg
- Tomato Powder (Soanum lycopersicum) 1000 mg
- Spirulina Whole Cell Powder (Spirulina 715 mg
- Soy Lecithin 700 mg
- Broccoli Powder (Brassica oleracea) 600 mg
- Tofu Powder 400 mg
- Rice starch 150 mg
- Schizandra Fruit Extract 130 mg
- Pollen Plant Extraact (cracked) 130 mg
- Cabbage Powder (Brassica oleracea capitata) 100 mg
- Apple Pectin Powder 300 mg
- Bioflavonoid Complex (Citrus sinensis, Citrus limonia) 50 mg
- Green Tea Leaf Extract (Carmellia sinensis) 50 mg
- Barley Grass Leaf Powder (Hordeum vulgare) 50 mg
- Wheat Grass Powder (Triticum aestivum) 50 mg
- Cellulase Enzyme 25 mg
- Chlorella Whole cell Powder (Chlorella vulgaris) 20 mg
- Vitamin E (as succinate-nat.source)12 IU
- 40 Eleuthero Root Powder (Eleutherococcus senticosus 10 mg
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Silybum maranum) 10 mg
- Astragalus Root Extract (Astragalus membranaceus 8 mg
- Amylase Enzyme 8 mg
- Aloe Vera Leaf Powder (Aloe barbadensis) 5 mg
- Stevia Leaf Extract (Eupatorium rebaudianum) 5 mg
- Beet Juice Root Extract (Beta vulgaris rubra) 5 mg
- Curcumin Rhizome Extract (Curcuma longa) 5 mg
- Ginger Rhizome Extract (Xingiber officinal) 5 mg
- Rose Hips Fruit Powder (Rosa canina) 5 mg
- Sunflower Seed Extract (Helianthus annuus) 5 mg
- Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) 4 mg
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (Ginkgo biloba) 2.5 mg
- Grapeseed Extract (Vitis vinifera) 1.5 mg
- Ginger Rhizome Powder (Ziniber officinale) 1 mg
- Curcumin Powder (Curcuma longa) 1 mg
- Pine Bark Extract (Pinus strobus L.) 900 mcg
- Horseradish Root Powder (Armoracia rustica) 200 mcg
- Cayenne Fruit Powder (Capsium annuum) 200 mcg
- Free of corn, yeast, animal or dairy products, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Mix 1 scoop (approximately 6 grams) per day in water or juice or as directed by your health care practitioner.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice