Phosphatidyl Choline 40% Powder 300 gm
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Phosphatidyl Choline 40% Powder | Designs for Health is nearly three times more potent than regular lecithin. These granules blend well into healthy shakes or any other liquid.
Phosphatidyl Choline (PC) is one of the most important nutrients to consume daily for optimal health since it helps protect the liver against damage from alcohol, pollution, toxins, prescription and over the counter medication, mushroom poisoning, and radiation.
PC is especially helpful in the treatment of Hepatitis B or C, PMS, menopause, uterine fibroids, fibrocystic breasts, endometriosis, Alzheimer's disease, and brain wellness.
It is found in nuts, seeds, dandelion greens, and egg yolks: foods we consume too little of to get an optimal intake of PC. An inadequate intake of PC can lead to poor liver function, fatty liver, gallstone formation, premenstrual syndrome, fibroid tumors, fibrocystic breast disease, and other hormonal disorders in women, poor memory, and nerve degeneration.
Benefits of Taking PC include:
- Improves Mental Energy and Memory
- Lowers Cholesterol and Homocysteine
- Prevents Plaque Build-Up in Arteries by Optimizing Fat Metabolism
- Helps Reverse PMS, Fibroid Tumors, and Other Female Problems When Combined with Inositol
- Helps Prevent Estrogen-Related Cancers by Promoting Healthy Estrogen Metabolism
- Useful in the Treatment of Hepatitis, Fatty Liver, and Cirrhosis
- Helps Protect Liver from Damage Caused by Alcohol, Viruses, Medications, and Toxins in the Environment and Food
- Helps with Digestion and Assimilation of All Nutrients
- Slows the Aging Process by Protecting Cell Membranes from Damage
- Helps Hepatitis B or C, PMS, menopause, uterine fibroids, fibrocystic breasts, endometriosis, Alzheimer's disease, and brain wellness.
These product blend well into healthy shakes or any other liquid. It is derived from soy lecithin and is typically well tolerated by those allergic to soy. The extraction of this beneficial phospholipid leaves all soy proteins and other soy components behind making it very non-allergenic.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Phosphatidyl Choline 40% Powder | Designs for Health
Size: 300 grams powder
Servings per container: 30
Each 1 tablespoon (10 grams) serving contains:
Soy Lecithin 10,000 mg
Phosphatidyl Choline 4,000 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice bran oil, gelatin, glycerin, water.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice