PaleoCleanse Powder 756g
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
PaleoCleanse 756 gm Powder | Designs for Health
Featuring a plant-derived protein blend of pea protein isolate/rice protein.
A fructose free comprehensive functional food powder for detoxification that tastes great.
This new blend offers significant improvements in: taste, texture (mouth feel) and ease of mixing.
It has also been shown, in rat studies, to have a positive impact on total cholesterol and very low density lipoproteins (VLDL).
PaleoCleanse contains quality nutrients to fuel detoxification pathways, a full multivitamin/mineral for detoxification enzyme support and high levels of antioxidant support for safe detox.
This liver formula also contains the most comprehensive array of herbal hepatics, alteratives and cholagogues to promote optimal liver function and elimination.
Quality hypoallergenic protein and macronutrients to fuel detox pathways
- Full multivitamin/multimineral for detox enzyme support
- Specific nutrients to support and balance Phase I & II metabolic pathways
- High levels of antioxidant support for safe detoxification
- Botanical hepatics, alteratives and cholagogues to promote liver function and elimination
- The only detox powder that tastes great and does not contain fructose
PaleoCleanse contains quality hypoallergenic protein and macronutrients to fuel detoxification pathways, a full multivitamin/mineral for detoxification enzyme support, all the nutrients needed to support and balance phase I and II metabolic pathways, and high levels of antioxidant support for safe detoxification.
Through extensive product development and cutting-edge food technology, this impressive formulation is delivered in a low carbohydrate, truly pleasant tasting shake with a wonderful mouth feel. This product is fructose-free which is extremely important for your patients.
Instructions For Use.
PaleoCleanse - 1/2 - 2 scoop used 1 to 3 times daily as follows (can be added to a drink):
- Week 1: 1/2 scoop per day & work up to 1 scoop twice per day.
- Week 2: Two scoops twice per day.
- Week 3: Two scoops three times per day.
- Week 4: Two scoops twice per day.
- Week 5: One scoop twice per day tapering off to 1 scoop per day.
PaleoCleanse 756 gm Powder | Designs for Health
Serving size 36 grams (2 scoops)
Servings per container about 21
Calories from Fat 27
Total Fat 3 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 g
Sodium 235 mg
Total Carbohydrates 11 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugars 0 g
Sugar Alcohol 7 g
Protein 15 g
- Vitamin A (as Mixed Carotenoids from Algae) 5000 IU
- Vitamin C (as sodium Ascorbate) 500 mg
- VitaminD3 (as Cholecalciferol) 50 IU
- Vitamin E 20 IU
- d-gamma tocopherol 40 mg
- d-delta tocopherol 17 mg
- d-alpha tocopherol 9 mg
- d-beta tocopherol 1 mg
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamin HCl) 3 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin--5-Phosphate) 3 mg
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide) 8 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 4 mg
- Folic Acid 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 4 mcg
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 140 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate) 25 mcg
- Calcium (as Dicalcium Malate) 200 mg
- Phosphorous (as Dipotassium Phosphate) 200 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Buffered Glycinate Chelate) 200 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Chelazome Bis-Glycinate Chelate) 7 mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Chelazome Bis-Glycinate Chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Chelazome Bis-Glycinate Chelate) 1 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Chelavite Nicotinate-Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Bis-Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg
- Glycine 1500 mg
- L-Threonine 550 mg
- L-Lysine 550 mg
- L-Cysteine 250
- Calcium D-Glucarate 250 mg
- Quercetin 200 mg
- Taurine 200 mg
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum)(seed) 200 mg
- [standardized to contain 80% silymarin]
- Choline 100 mg
- DL-Methionine 100 mg
- Inositol 100 mg
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) 100 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100 mg
- Sodium Sulfate 100 mg
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)(leaves) 50 mg
- [standardized to contain 50% catechins]
- Celandine (Cheilidonium majus) 50 mg
- Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale) 50 mg (root)(4:1)
- Fringe Tree Bark (Chionanthus virginicus)50 mg
- L-Glutathione 25 mg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Chelavite Nicotinate-Glycinate Chelate) 50 mcg
Other ingredients: Rice protein, xylitol, stevia extract, natural berry flavor.
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, soy protein, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
As a dietary supplement, mix two scoops (45 grams) in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Allergen information: The Mixed Carotenoids from algae may contain small traces of fish.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice