OsteoPrime Ultra 120 tabs
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
OsteoPrime Ultra 120 tabs | Integrative Therapeutics
Comprehensive supplement for bone protection delivers balanced nutrients to support and maintain healthy bones; including calcium for strong bones and teeth*
OsteoPrime ULTRA is an exclusive blend of essential vitamins and minerals scientifically proven to impact bone health. Formulated with Dr. Alan Gaby, an expert on bone health, OsteoPrime ULTRA also contains a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin K2, shown in clinical studies to enhance calcium absorption and bone building function. OsteoPrime ULTRA provides a balanced combination of important nutrients to support and maintain healthy bones and is targeted to work especially well for women during menopause and post-menopausal years*
This unique formulation features natural vitamin K2 from Natto (fermented soybean extract), a highly bioavailable form of vitamin K2, which plays a role in building bone.* Unlike vitamin K1 or synthetic vitamin K2 levels, which rise and fall, natural vitamin K2 has a relatively constant level in the blood leading to superior bone health support.*
OsteoPrime Ultra is formulated for women during menopause and post-menopausal years and for those seeking to support bone strength.*
Dr. Gaby is a member of the Integrative Therapeutics, Inc. Medical Advisory Board.*
Osteo Prime Ultra 120 tabs | Integrative Therapeutics
Serving size: 4 tablets
Servings per container 30
Ingredients (amount per 4 tablets):
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 120 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 800 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 300 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (vitamin B1) 20 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Folic Acid 800 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 50 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 20 mg
- Calcium (from calcium carbonate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium lactate, calcium Krebs cycle chelates, and calcium citrate) 800 mg
- Phosphorus (from tricalcium phosphate) 128 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and magnesium aspartate) 300 mg
- Zinc (as zinc picolinate) 20 mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite) 100 mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 2 mg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate) 7 mg
- Chromium (as chromium aspartate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 50 mcg
- Sodium 15 mg
- Natto K2 (fermented soybeans containing 45 mcg vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7) 45 mg
- Betaine HCl 20 mg
- Strontium (as strontium chloride) 6 mg
- Silicon (as sodium metasilicate) 5 mg
- Boron (as boron Krebs cycle chelates) 3 mg
Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, sodium caseinate (milk), vegetable glycerin, and carnauba wax.
Contains no sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
4 tablets daily, during or after meals.
If you are taking Coumadin or warfarin or other prescription drugs, or if pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.