Organic RYR 180 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Organic RYR | Designs for Health
Natural Alternative for Lipid Management
Red yeast rice is the product of yeast (Monascus purpureus) containing several compounds collectively known as monacolins, substances that have been shown by clinical studies to modulate blood lipids. One of these, "monacolin K," is a potent inhibitor of the HMG-CoA reductase enzyme.
Related Research: Red yeast rice for dyslipidemia in statin-intolerant patients: a randomized trial.
The red yeast rice in Organic RYR™ is USDA certified organic and grown in the USA. Designs for Health takes great care to assay our red yeast rice to assure that there are undetectable levels of citrinin (< 1 ppm), as well as substantial levels of naturally-occurring monacolin compounds, especially monacolin K.
Organic RYR may support:
- Modulation of blood lipids favorably and naturally
- Reduction of microbes known to play a role in cardiovascular disease
- Protection of arterial lining to prevent atherosclerotic lesions that lead to heart attack
- Reduction of inflammation and oxidative stress, both known to be associated with heart disease
- Favorable alteration of CRP, blood glucose, HDL and triacylglycerol (triglycerides)
Who should take Organic RYR?
- Experience side effects, such as muscle pain, from statin (cholesterol-lowering) drugs.
- Want to try an alternative way to lower cholesterol before using statin drugs.
- Have Metabolic Syndrome
- Encounter flushing or other negative effects from taking the B vitamin niacin as a means to improve their lipid levels.
- Seek a lower priced alternative to Designs for Health's Lipotrienols RYR which is a more comprehensive product for preventing and reversing heart disease.
- Have a strong family history of heart disease.
How are best results achieved with Organic RYR™?
This product works on reducing cholesterol synthesis by suppressing the HMG CoA reductase enzyme. Research concludes that we make most of our endogenous cholesterol while sleeping, therefore, take at bedtime rather than early in the day. Start with 2 capsules per day and increase to 4 per day if needed.
Consider giving this product with coenzyme Q10 since CoQ10 production may be altered as both cholesterol and CoQ10 are synthesized in this same pathway.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Organic RYR 180 vcaps | Designs for Health
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 90
Amount per Serving:
Organic Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) 1200 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules in the evening, preferably before bed or as directed by your health care practitioner
Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are breast feeding, because using this product may cause birth defects
Required California Lovastatin Notice
This product does not contain wheat, soy, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives
Store in a cool, dry place
Keep out of reach of children
Color, size or shape may appear different between lots
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice