OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 1200 Lemon 6.76 oz
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
NutraGems™ CoQ10 300 30 Chewable | Metagenics*
The OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 1200 Lemon 6.76 oz has been made to offer omega-3 essential fatty acids in a concentrated form. Formulated in form of lemon-flavored soft gels, these tablets can be consumed by children as well as adults to maintain a healthy EPA-DHA balance in the body. Natural antioxidants work to retain the freshness of these tablets, while the Triglyceride-form allows easy absorption. They are supportive in improving cardiovascular health too.*
- Provides 300 mg of emulsified CoQ10 to enhance absorption.*
- Supports healthy heart muscle function and overall cardiovascular health.*
- Provides general support for cardiovascular health, energy production, and antioxidant protection.*
- Adjunct protocol for patients taking statin medication to prevent CoQ10 deficiency.*
- Ideal for patients who need a higher dosage or those who prefer not to swallow pills*
OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 1200 Lemon 6.76 oz | Metagenics
Advantages of this premium formula include:
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licences facility
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption
- Natural lemon-flavored liquid - ideal for children or those who perfer an alternative to softgels.
Directions: Take one teaspoon one to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For children, use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size 1 teaspoon (5mL)
Servings Per Container 40
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 4g
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as triglycerides) 1400mg
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 600mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 600mg
Other Omega-3 fatty acids 200mg
Ingredients: Omega-3 fish oil [fish (herring, tuna, salmon, cod, mackerel)], natural lemon flavor, rosemary extract, ascorbyl palmitate, and mixed tocopherols. Contains: fish (herring, tuna, salmon, cod, mackerel).
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication - including blood thinning medications - consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery. Keep out of the reach of children. Storage: Please refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days. This oil may become cloudy when refrigerated, which is normal and does not alter product efficacy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.