- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
TravaGen 120c | NeuroScience
Gentle serotonin support with L-tryptophan which supports serotonin, GABA and taurine and regulates glutamate activity to promotes calm feelings.*
- L-tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin*1
- Serotonin is associated with regulating mood and sleep2
- L-theanine is a glutamate receptor antagonist*3
- Glutamate is associated with anxiousness and chronic stress4
- Taurine is a GABA-A agonist*5
- GABA is associated with mood and anxiousness6
- Mateos et al. 2009.
- Ursin 2002; Dell-Osso et al. 2016.
- Kakuda et al. 2002.
- Cortese and Phan 2005; Bagley and Moghaddam 1997; McEwen 1999; Moghaddam 1993; Moghaddam et al. 1994; Moghaddam 2002.
- Jia et al. 2008.
- Kalueff and Allan 2007
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.