Nutrient 950 with Vitamin K
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Nutrient 950 Multivitamin
This formula provides Nutrient 950 without iron formula, enhanced with vitamin K1 and K2. Vitamin K1, phylloquinone, is the most common form of vitamin K and is found in plants and green vegetables.
This formula also provides the most active and bioavailable forms of vitamin K2, menaquinone-7 (MK-7) and menaquinone-4 (MK-4). Studies indicate that vitamin K1 and MK-4 are primarily concentrated in the liver, while MK-7 concentrates in extra-hepatic tissues.
Vitamin K2 encourages osteocalcin to bind to calcium and promote healthy bone mineralization. Vitamin K2, as MK-7, is especially important for maintaining healthy arterial calcium metabolism, supporting healthy vascular elasticity. Recent studies indicate that vitamin D also potentiates the activity of vitamin K, providing synergistic support for bone health and blood vessel function. This formula provides 1,000 i.u. vitamin D.
- Nutrient 950® with vitamins K1 and K2 also provides 1,000 i.u. vitamin D for enhanced support of bone and arterial health.
- Nutrient 950® is a complete hypo-allergenic, nutrient rich, highly bioavailable multi-vitamin, multi-mineral and trace element supplement. It contains superior mineral cofactors and activated vitamins, and provides an excellent antioxidantprofile.
Nutrient 950 is also available in the following
formulas: without iron; without copper and iron; without copper, iron and iodine; with N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC); and as the reduced potency formula, Nutrient 280®.
was formulated exclusively for nutritionally oriented doctors who demand the highest quality multi-vitamin and mineral formula available for their patients.*
Uses For Nutrient 950®
Optimal Health: Nutrient 950 provides a high profile of free radical scavenging antioxidants important for cardiovascular, immune, and cellular health. The vitamins and minerals in this formula also support various physiological functions, including nervous system health, bone health, nutrient and hormone metabolism, and glucose utilization.
This is a gentle, hypoallergenic formula, which is well tolerated by sensitive individuals.*
Nutrient 950 with Vitamin K 180 vcaps
Serving Size: 6 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
- Ascorbic acid 1,000 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate) 120 mg
- Calcium (citrate) 300 mg
- Vitamin D3 1,000 IU
- D-alpha tocopherol succinate (vitamin E) 400 IU
- Vitamin K1 250 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) 15 mcg
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-4) 500 mcg
- Thiamine HCl (B1) 100 mg
- Riboflavin (B2) 50 mg
- Riboflavin 5' phosphate (activated B2) 25 mg
- Niacinamide 100 mg
- Inositol hexaniacinate (no-flush niacin) 90 mg
- Pyridoxine HCl (B6) 25 mg
- Pyridoxal 5'phosphate (activated B6) 25 mg
- Folic acid 800 mcg
- (provides the recommended dose for pregnant or
- lactating women)
- Methylcobalamin (B12) 1,000 mcg
- Biotin 800 mcg
- Pantothenic acid 400 mg
- (calcium pantothenate) (B5)
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 200 mcg
- Magnesium (citrate) 200 mg
- Zinc (picolinate) 25 mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 200 mcg
- Copper (glycinate) 2 mg
- Manganese (aspartate) 10 mg
- Chromium (polynicotinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (aspartate) 100 mcg
- Potassium (aspartate) 99 mg
- Boron (glycinate) 2 mg
- Vanadium (aspartate) 200 mcg
- Mixed carotenoids 15,000 IU
Vegetable capsule. Â
As a dietary supplement, take 4-6 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals. Â
Tamper Resistant: Use only if safety seal is intact. Â
If pregnant, consult your physician before taking this or any other product. Â
Keep out of the reach of children. Â
STORE SEALED IN A COOL DRY AREA
Contains milk and soy. Â
This encapsulated product contains no hidden coatings, excipients, binders, fillers, shellacs, artificial colors or fragrance.Â Contains no wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, starch, preservatives or hydrogenated oils. Â
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice