NT Factor Energy
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
NT Factor Energy | Researched Nutritionals
Reduce fatigue and increase energy and vitality.
A proprietary blend phospholipids and glycolipids whose mechanism of action is to repair cellular membranes by increasing cell membrane fluidity.
The product's efficacy is based on our proprietary method of extracting and stabilizing the phospholipids. Phospholipids are very unstable and often oxidize in the manufacturing process or in the digestive tract before they can be presented for absorption in the lower intestine. After we stabilize the phospholipids, we wrap them in probiotics and prebiotics.
Next, we add minerals and other nutrients to assist in the Krebs Energy Cycle and absorption. When the tablet reaches the lower intestine, the pre and probiotics are released first to promote a healthy flora. We follow this with the release of the NT Factor portion, whose matrix very closely matches that of the gastro intestinal mucosa.
As these phopholipids are transported from cell to cell, they are also absorbed into the outer and inner mitochondrial membranes --- allowing the mitochondria to provide its natural and healthy level of energy.
We have conducted a number of research studies on NT Factor (PDF's of the research studies are available under the "Research Papers" section below).
40% Fatigue Reduction: This study was conducted on people with moderate and severe fatigue. Within eight weeks, there was a 40% reduction in fatigue, as measured by the Piper Fatigue Scale.
The research measured results at 4 weeks, 8 weeks and 12 weeks. The research indicated a loading dose over the first two months, followed by a maintenance dose thereafter. The research used the following dosing:
Months 1 and 2: 2 tablets with each meal or 6 tablets per day
Month 3 and beyond: 1 tablet with each meal or 3 tablets per day
Anecdotally, physicians report that many of their patients start feeling the improvement within 2-3 weeks.
Reversal of Age-Related Energy Loss: This study compared the mitochondrial function of two groups, with one being of average age 69 and the other average age 29. Within eight weeks, the mitochondrial function of the older group was increased to that of the younger group. Unlike antioxidants which may prevent additional damage, NT Factor actually repaired the cell membranes and resulted in increased energy.
Complementary Products For Increased Energy:
- Increase Your Energy Bundle - Save 15%
- NT Factor Energy™- Clinically proven to reduce fatigue by 40% in eight weeks.
- Energy Multi-Plex™ - Adrenal Support Formula with 14 researched nutrients.
- Ribose Energy - Clinically proven to increase energy for athletes, fibromyalgia & heart patients
- Co Q10 Power™ (400 mg) - Highest strength Co Q10 in a convenient and absorbable softgel delivery system
NT Factor Energy 90 caps | Researched Nutritionals
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 20 IU 67
- NT Factor® Maximum Potency ™ 1500 mg *
- Phosphoglycolipids - includes polyunsaturated phosphatidylcholine, glycolipids and other polyunsaturated phosphatidyl nutrients derived from soybean.
- Bifido and Lactobacillus Bacterium
- Growth Media - foods and bacterial growth factors to Support microflora colonies including rice bran extract, arginine, beet root fiber, blackstrap molasses, glycine, magnesium sulfate para-amino-benzoate, leek, pantethine (bifido growth factor), taurine, garlic, calcium borogluconate, potassium citrate, calcium sulfate, spirulina, bromelain, natural Vitamin E, calcium ascorbate, alpha-lipoic acid, oligosaccharides, B-6, niacinamide, riboflavin, inositol, niacin, calcium pantothenate, thiamin, B-12, folic acid, chromium picolinate
- Mitochondria Pro Regulator™ 260 mg * Calcium (as phosphate/sulfate/pyruvate), Phosphorus(as calcium phosphate), Magnesium (as sulfate)
- Krebs Cycle Glucose Absorb™ 180 mg * Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid, L-Tyrosine
- RN Fatty Acid Metabolizer™ 140 mg *
- Pantethine (as coenzyme A precursor)
* Daily Value is not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose, sodium, methyl cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
Free of: starch, salt, wheat, dairy products, animal by-products, artificial flavoring & coloring, animal stearic acid, digestible plastics, sugar, gluten and casein.
Two tablets with each meal (6 tablets per day) for the first two months, and one tablet with each meal in month 3 and beyond.
For severe fatigue, increase to three tablets with each meal (9 tablets per day) for the first two months, and one tablet with each meal in month 3 and beyond. It is important to keep with the protocol for the first two months so that enough cell membranes are repaired --- which will allow the patient to feel the difference.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice