NT Factor Energy
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
NT Factor Energy | Researched Nutritionals
Reduce fatigue and increase energy and vitality.
To promote healthy mitochondrial membranes & energy level*
NT Factor Energy™ is a proprietary blend of phospholipids and glycolipids whose mechanism of action is to repair cellular membranes by increasing cell membrane fluidity. By repairing the membranes of the mitochondria (the energy furnaces within our cells), we allow all of our cells to increase their nutrient uptake so that the mitochondria may produce more ATP — the body’s energy fuel.
This product goes well beyond the typical powder phospholipid product. Our formulators carefully selected the matrix of phospholipids required to promote healthy mitochondrial membrane function, employing a proprietary method to stabilize the lipids to maintain efficacy. The other complexes within the the NT Factor Energy™(Mitochondrial Pro Regulator™, Krebs Cycle Glucose Absorb™, and RN Fatty Acid Metabolism) are essential for increased absorption and optimization. An integral part of our product quality orientation is to go beyond raw material supplier purity claims; our third party tests proved our product is GMO-free.
The product’s efficacy is based on our proprietary method of extracting and stabilizing the phospholipids, and delivering them intact in the lower intestine for proper absorption. Phospholipids are very unstable and often oxidize in the manufacturing process or in the digestive tract before they can be presented for absorption in the lower intestine. After we stabilize the phospholipids, we wrap them in probiotics and prebiotics. Next, we add minerals and other nutrients to assist in the Krebs Energy Cycle and absorption. When the tablet reaches the lower intestine, the pre and probiotics are released first to promote a healthy flora. We follow this with the release of the NT Factor portion, whose matrix very closely matches that of the gastro intestinal mucosa. As these phospholipids are transported from cell to cell, they are also absorbed into the outer and inner mitochondrial membranes — allowing the mitochondria to provide its natural and healthy level of energy.
Mitochondria are the primary energy producers in the body. Mitochondria are the energy furnaces of each cell, with the typical cell possessing an average of 1,000 mitochondria. Given that there are 10 to the 13th power cells in a healthy adult, healthy and productive mitochondria are critical to maintain the body’s energy and resilience.
Recent studies have shown the importance to maintaining healthy MTDNA, the DNA which resides inside the mitochondria. Unlike standard DNA which has histones and introns to protect it from free radical damage, the mitochondrial DNA does not have this protective mechanism so it is much more exposed and more susceptible to oxidative damage (ROS or reactive oxidative stress). And since mitochondrial cell division takes place approximately every five to six days and replicates the damage existing in the old cells, the damaged MTDNA spreads rapidly. This is what eventually depletes the patient’s energy level and may lead to abnormal cellular formation
Complementary Products For Increased Energy:
- Increase Your Energy Bundle - Save 15%
- NT Factor Energy™- Clinically proven to reduce fatigue by 40% in eight weeks.
- Energy Multi-Plex™ - Adrenal Support Formula with 14 researched nutrients.
- Ribose Energy - Clinically proven to increase energy for athletes, fibromyalgia & heart patients
- Co Q10 Power™ (400 mg) - Highest strength Co Q10 in a convenient and absorbable softgel delivery system
NT Factor Energy 90 caps | Researched Nutritionals
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 20 IU 67
- NT Factor® Maximum Potency ™ 1500 mg *
- Phosphoglycolipids - includes polyunsaturated phosphatidylcholine, glycolipids and other polyunsaturated phosphatidyl nutrients derived from soybean.
- Bifido and Lactobacillus Bacterium
- Growth Media - foods and bacterial growth factors to Support microflora colonies including rice bran extract, arginine, beet root fiber, blackstrap molasses, glycine, magnesium sulfate para-amino-benzoate, leek, pantethine (bifido growth factor), taurine, garlic, calcium borogluconate, potassium citrate, calcium sulfate, spirulina, bromelain, natural Vitamin E, calcium ascorbate, alpha-lipoic acid, oligosaccharides, B-6, niacinamide, riboflavin, inositol, niacin, calcium pantothenate, thiamin, B-12, folic acid, chromium picolinate
- Mitochondria Pro Regulator™ 260 mg * Calcium (as phosphate/sulfate/pyruvate), Phosphorus(as calcium phosphate), Magnesium (as sulfate)
- Krebs Cycle Glucose Absorb™ 180 mg * Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid, L-Tyrosine
- RN Fatty Acid Metabolizer™ 140 mg *
- Pantethine (as coenzyme A precursor)
* Daily Value is not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose, sodium, methyl cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica.
Free of: starch, salt, wheat, dairy products, animal by-products, artificial flavoring & coloring, animal stearic acid, digestible plastics, sugar, gluten and casein.
Two tablets with each meal (6 tablets per day) for the first two months, and one tablet with each meal in month 3 and beyond.
For severe fatigue, increase to three tablets with each meal (9 tablets per day) for the first two months, and one tablet with each meal in month 3 and beyond. It is important to keep with the protocol for the first two months so that enough cell membranes are repaired --- which will allow the patient to feel the difference.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice