Essential for proper brain and body functionality, neurotransmitters are naturally occurring chemicals inside the brain that transmit signals between nerve cells.
A proper balance of neurotransmitter levels helps achieve optimal health. Our neurotransmitter vitamins and supplements can enhance your well-being.
Perhaps one of the most exciting areas of nutritional medicine today is the testing and re-balancing of the brain’s neurotransmitters.
Neurotransmitter imbalances are linked to:
- Attention issues (inability to concentrate, poor motivation, Attention Deficit Disorder)
- ADHD and hyperactivity in adults and children
- Learning disabilities and developmental delays in young children
- Sleeping problems (difficulty falling asleep, fatigue, tossing and turning in bed)
- PMS and birth control-related problems (irritability, mood swings, aggressiveness, sadness, poor libido)
- Menopause-related problems (night sweats, mood swings, hot flashes)
- Appetite control deficits and weight issues (chronic hunger, cravings, obesity)
- Anxiety (nervousness, irritability, obsessive-compulsive behavior, insecurity, restlessness, racing thoughts)
- Depression (sadness, frequent mood swings)
- Libido problems (lack of sex drive in women and men, orgasm issues, erectile dysfunction)
- Migraine headaches
We offer a variety of state-of-the-art neurotransmitter tests. These can help pinpoint the kinds of neurotransmitter support remedies or brain supplements you need.
Not Certain What to Do Next?
If you are unsure which products or programs to use or which tests to take, or if you would like additional help:
- Contact us if you have a brief question.
- Schedule a phone consultation with Dr. Forrest.
- Call (408) 354-4262
Sanesco NeuroLab HP Profile - Hypothalamic Pituitary Neurotransmitter test by Sanesco.*
Seratran 120 caps | Energetix - Seratran is a formula designed as a neurotransmitter precursor to assist with occasional sleeplessness, restlessness, and nervous tension.*(hide)
SeroPlus 120 caps | Pure Encapsulations - Promotes serotonin synthesis to support relaxation, moderate occasional stress, and maintain healthy eating behavior*(hide)
Somni TR | Sanesco - Systemic Sleep delayed-released formula, designed to release 1 mg of Melatonin initially and 1 mg three hours later. Helps you to stay asleep.*(hide)
Stress Arrest | Designs for Health - The formula contains Gamma-Amino Butyric Acid (GABA) which is the main calming neurotransmitter in the body. GABA is both an amino acid and a neurotransmitter naturally found in the body. The other ingredients including glycine and niacinamide, help support a more calm and relaxed mood.*(hide)
Symotix 120 vcaps | NeuroScience - Catecholamines support wakefulness, cognitive function, motor control, and a healthy stress response.*(hide)
Tranquilent 30 Chewable Tabs | Sanesco - A unique, chewable, raspberry-flavored formula providing support for the inhibitory system – both serotonergic and GABAergic neurotransmission. May be used for acute situations as well as for rebalancing the inhibitory system. Doses are appropriate for use in the pediatric population.*(hide)
TravaGen 120c | NeuroScience - L-tryptophan is a precursor to serotonin.*
Neo40 Professional Nitric Oxide Booster
- • Neo 40 helps improve circulation and the cardiovascular system
- • NEO 40 raises Nitric Oxide
- • ED is caused by low Nitric Oxide
- • Now available in 30 or 60 lozenges
- • NEW Proessional Strength version available
|Add to cart|