Essential for proper brain and body functionality, neurotransmitters are naturally occurring chemicals inside the brain that transmit signals between nerve cells.
A proper balance of neurotransmitter levels helps achieve optimal health. Our neurotransmitter vitamins and supplements can enhance your well-being.
Perhaps one of the most exciting areas of nutritional medicine today is the testing and re-balancing of the brain’s neurotransmitters.
Neurotransmitter imbalances are linked to:
- Attention issues (inability to concentrate, poor motivation, Attention Deficit Disorder)
- ADHD and hyperactivity in adults and children
- Learning disabilities and developmental delays in young children
- Sleeping problems (difficulty falling asleep, fatigue, tossing and turning in bed)
- PMS and birth control-related problems (irritability, mood swings, aggressiveness, sadness, poor libido)
- Menopause-related problems (night sweats, mood swings, hot flashes)
- Appetite control deficits and weight issues (chronic hunger, cravings, obesity)
- Anxiety (nervousness, irritability, obsessive-compulsive behavior, insecurity, restlessness, racing thoughts)
- Depression (sadness, frequent mood swings)
- Libido problems (lack of sex drive in women and men, orgasm issues, erectile dysfunction)
- Migraine headaches
We offer a variety of state-of-the-art neurotransmitter tests. These can help pinpoint the kinds of neurotransmitter support remedies or brain supplements you need.
Not Certain What to Do Next?
If you are unsure which products or programs to use or which tests to take, or if you would like additional help:
- Contact us if you have a brief question.
- Schedule a phone consultation with Dr. Forrest.
- Call (408) 354-4262
5-Hydroxy Gaba | Priority One - Excellent sleep and stress relief formula.*
5-Hydroxy Tryptophan 100 mg | Priority One - 5-HTP in support of sleep and mood.*
5-Hydroxy Tryptophan 50 mg 45 vcaps | Priority One - 50mg of 5-HTP in support of sleep and mood.*
Adaptacin 60 caps |Adrenal Support | Sanesco - A formula for patients in need of adrenal support. This product utilizes the highest quality, most scientifically-validated compounds currently available.*(hide)
AdreCor 180 vcaps | NeuroScience - Adrenal support Supports healthy adrenal function to help maintain energy levels and manage stress*(hide)
AdreCor 90 vcaps | NeuroScience - Advanced cortisol support. Reduces fatigue under stress*
AdreCor with Licorice Root 90 vcaps | NeuroScience - Adrenal support* Supports healthy adrenal function to help maintain energy levels and manage stres.*(hide)
Anxiety Support Propgram | Designs For Health - A nutritional support program for those with anxiety.*
Avipaxin | NeuroScience - Neuro-immune modulator* Supports acetylcholine levels for healthy immune activity and cognitive function*(hide)
Balance D | Dopamine Support | NeuroScience - Balance D is commonly used to control cravings, enhance memory, support the body's natural reward cascade, and improve muscle control. It is ideal for individuals with low dopamine levels.*(hide)
Balance D Essentials 120 caps | NeuroScience - Balance D is commonly used to control cravings, enhance memory, support the body's natural reward cascade, and improve muscle control. It is ideal for individuals with low dopamine levels*(hide)
Calm G | NeuroScience - Strong glutamate inhibitor* Modulates GABA-glutamate levels to protect against over-stimulation and help manage oxidative stress*(hide)
Calm-CP 60 vcaps | NeuroScience - Calm-CP is used to reduce stress and restore proper communication within the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis. It is formulated to reduce cortisol levels and support cortisol receptor sensitivity.*(hide)
Calm PRT | NeuroScience - Adrenal-hyperactivity calming support* Calms hyperactive stress response by modulating epinephrine and norepinephrine to promote calm*(hide)
Calm PRT 60 caps| NeuroScience - Formulated to reduce stress by decreasing elevated cortisol, norepinephrine, and epinephrine*
CatecholaCalm | Designs for Health - A unique formulation specially designed for “burned-out” anxious people. Long term stress and anxiety lead to adrenal exhaustion, low cortisol, and elevated catecholamines (epinephrine and norepinephrine).*(hide)
Consultation with Dr. Forrest - Dr. Forrest, MA, MH, DC, is a licensed chiropractor in California. His is available for in-office visits and informational/educational phone/Skype consultations and Zyto and EVOX Biometric Body Scans. You are welcome to draw on his over 28 years of clinical experience.*(hide)
Contegra | Sanesco - Is a broad-spectrum support product for those that are “wired and tired,”. *
Daxitrol 120 caps | NeuroScience - Strongest craving control* Helps manage cravings, control impulsive behavior, and modulate energy levels*(hide)
Neo40 Professional Nitric Oxide Booster
- • Neo 40 helps improve circulation and the cardiovascular system
- • NEO 40 raises Nitric Oxide
- • ED is caused by low Nitric Oxide
- • Now available in 30 or 60 lozenges
- • NEW Proessional Strength version available
|Add to cart|