NeuroCalm 60 caps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
NeuroCalm™ 60 capsules | Designs for Health
A formulary blend of nutrients designed to support calming brain activity
NeuroCalm™ promotes activity of GABA and serotonin; may help improve mood, reduce cravings, and support greater feelings of calm, satiety, and satisfaction.*
Key ingredients include:
- PharmaGABA™, a new form of GABA naturally manufactured via a fermentation process and considered more effective than other traditional, chemically produced synthetic forms*
- L-theanine - clinically proven to help reduce stress and improve the quality of sleep*
- German chamomile - anxiety-reducing, without impairing memory, diminishing motor skills or causing drowsiness. It is reported to promote calmness in a way similar to benzodiazepines, but without the overt side-effects of these medications.*
- 5-HTP - precursor to serotonin, an important calming neurotransmitter known as "the feel-good hormone." In the central nervous system, serotonin has been implicated in the regulation of sleep, depression, anxiety, aggression, appetite, temperature, sexual behavior, and pain sensation.*
- Pyridoxyl-5-phospate (P5P) and vitamin B12 – to help with conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin*
- Phosphatidyl serine (PS) and inositol - for supporting proper neuron membrane structure for maximum membrane fluidity, receptor function, and response to neurotransmitters, hormones, and cell-signaling compounds*
- Fully chelated magnesium-glycinate - involved in proper nerve transmission, muscular contraction/relaxation, and general relaxation responses*
Who Should Take NeuroCalm™?*
NeuroCalm™ should be considered for patients with increased levels of stress and anxiety, individuals who are easily agitated and frustrated, those with documented deficiencies in the neurotransmitters supported by NeuroCalm™, and anyone with chronic global pain conditions. *
Plants and the central nervous system. Carlini EA. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2003 Jun;75(3):501-12. PMID: 12895668 *
Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses. Kimura K, Ozeki M, Juneja LR, Ohira H. Biol Psychol. 2007 Jan;74(1):39-45. PMID: 16930802 *
Hydroxytryptophan: a clinically-effective serotonin precursor.Birdsall TC. Altern Med Rev. 1998 Aug;3(4):271-80. PMID: 9727088 *
Review of phosphatidylserine pharmacological and clinical effects. Is phosphatidylserine a drug for the ageing brain?Pepeu G, Pepeu IM, Amaducci L. Pharmacol Res. 1996 Feb;33(2):73-80. PMID: 8870022 *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. *
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease*
NeuroCalm™ 60 capsules | Designs for Health
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B-6 2.5mg
Vitamin B-12 1000mcg
(TRAACS® Magnesium Glycinate Chelate Buffered)
German Chamomile 200mg
[standardized to contain 1.2% apigenin]
gamma-Aminobutyric acid 100mg
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) 50mg
Phosphatidylserine (from soy lecithin) 50mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable stearate.
Does not contain gluten.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
TRAACS® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. PharmaGABA™ is a trademark of Pharma Foods International Co., Ltd.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.