- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Neuro-Essentials | Integrative Therapeutics
Why support healthy mental function with supplements?
Because aging, stress, environmental exposures, and a variety of other factors may have adverse influences on mental function.†
Why use Neuro-Essentials®?
To maintain healthy mental function.†
Neuro-Essentials® is a dietary supplement formulated for individuals who want to maintain healthy mental function, as well as for those experiencing occasional absentmindedness and forgetfulness.†
- It combines neurotransmitter precursors, antioxidants, and select herbal extracts, well known for their support of neurological function.†
- Supplemental acetyl L-carnitine can serve as a buffer against oxidative stress, which can damage cells.†
- Because of its effect on neurotransmitters, L-tyrosine may have an effect on mood and environmental stress.† L-Tyrosine also helps sustain working memory to maintain mental performance.†
- Ashwagandha Root Extract is a neurotransmitter stimulator and improves memory.†
- Choline helps maintain mental alertness when feeling fatigued.†
- L-Glutamine can readily cross the blood brain barrier, where it is converted into glutamic acid, natural fuel for the brain
Neuro-Essentials 120 caplets | Integrative Therapeutics
This item is not available for shipment to Canada.
Ingredients per 2 caplets:
Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl 250 mg
L-Glutamine 250 mg
Lecithin 125 mg
Phosphatidylcholine 32.5 mg
Phosphatidylethanolamine 25 mg
Phosphatidylinositol 17.5 mg
L-Pyroglutamic acid 125 mg
L-Tyrosine 125 mg
Eleuthero Root (0.8% eleutherosides) 95 mg
Ashwagandha Root 4:1 Extract 87.5 mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 80 mg
Bilberry Fruit 5:1 Extract 50 mg
DMAE (dimethylaminoethanol) 50 mg
Phosphatidylserine (soy lecithin source) 25 mg
Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract 40 mg
(27% ginkgo flavone glycosides, 7% terpene lactones)
Docosahexaenoic Acid 21 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, croscarmellose, ethylcellulose.
Take 2 caplets 2 times daily. If needed, the amount can be safely doubled for more aggressive supplementation, or as directed by physician. Children, 1 caplet twice daily or as directed by physician. Use continuously for maximum benefit.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice