NanoGreens10 Single Serving Travel Packets (7pkts)
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
NanoGreens is Fruits and Vegetables to the Power of 10 | BioPharma
NanoGreens is a scientifically balanced and complete natural food supplement. It is formulated to supply the phytonutrient based antioxidant power of 10 or more servings of dark greens and brightly colored fruits and vegetables of all the colors. Antioxidant activity is routinely confirmed by independent laboratory analysis.
A focused team of scientists, physicians, nutritionists, and pharmacists have joined forces to co-found a new company, BioPharma Scientific, to create a quantum leap in the science of nutrition, NanoGreens10, Fruits and Vegetables to the Power of 10!
The Good News
Today, scientists better appreciate that dark greens, brightly colored fruits and vegetables are not only rich in vitamins and minerals, but phytonutrients. Ongoing nutritional research has demonstrated that optimizing phytonutrient intake by eating 7 to 13 servings a day may:
- increase energy, naturally, without stimulants
- reduce appetite, improve metabolism, assisting weight loss efforts
- restore regular elimination and assist digestion
- reduce inflammation, relieve stiff and achy joints and muscles
- lower risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and stroke
- inhibit hardening of the arteries
- protect you vision from age related vision loss and blindness (ARMD)
- maintain strong bones
- support immune function and increase resistance to infections
- reduce allergy symptoms without drowsiness
- improve mental acuity and protect mind and memory
- detoxify toxic metals and chemicals
- help slow aging of the skin and dulling of the hair
The Bad News
To enjoy these benefits and protections the USDA just announced we Americans need to eat approximately 50 % more vegetables, 150% more fruit, 250% more orange and 350% more green vegetables every day. That's 7 to 13 servings a day! In spite of the best efforts of our government, few American adults, and far fewer children, even eat the recommended minimum 5-a-Day!
The Phyto-Nutrition Solution: NanoGreens10ô whole food fruit and vegetable phytonutrition
In its 1995 report on functional foods the American Dietetic Association concluded the following:
"The weight of scientific evidence indicates that the optimal approach for achieving a health benefit from the intake of nutrients and other physiologically active constituents is through the consumption of a varied diet that is rich in plant foods. In reality, each vegetable contains numerous different nutrients and phytochemicals-a biologic circumstance that is not currently replicated in pill form.
Nutrients and other bioactive food components that occur naturally in foods act synergistically with other dietary elements...dietetics professionals have a unique opportunity to promote whole foods.... In addition...functional food products can be developed that further enhance the health benefits of food...a combined functional food and food supplement approach may afford the greatest protection (bold mine)....""
The team of scientists at BioPharma Scientific created NanoGreens10 to be just such a functional food phytonutrient supplement as described above. NanoGreens10 is a once-a-day, easy mixing drink supplying only 50 calories. In spite of all the healthy vegetables in it, we were sure to create a supplement that tastes so good in plain water that patient compliance we rarely be a problem.
New NanoGreens10, taken a directed, supplements your diet to supply the proven phytonutrition / antioxidant power of 10 servings of fruits and vegetables of all the colors!
Maximizing Absorption with NanoSorbô
However, maximizing bioavailability of phytonutrients is also of vital importance today. To quote Jean Mayer of the USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging, Tufts University, Boston, MA,
"...the effort to understand the health benefits of plant foods... is the characterization of their physiologically active constituents, the phytochemicals...As our knowledge grows...we will learn how best to create new products through altering their concentrations, combinations and/or their bioavailability."
The importance of delivery systems when formulating nutraceuticals is further underlined in the Journal of Drug Targeting,
"...antioxidants, which are found in many phytochemicals,... are biologically unstable, poorly soluble in water, and poorly distributed to target sites... we strongly advocate serious consideration of the bioavailability of dietary supplements... to improve their bioavailability using delivery systems such as liposomal formulations."
Today liposomes can be spontaneously created as highly absorbable nano-particles! Biopharma Scientific has created NanoGreens10 as a quantum leap in phytonutrition by developing high-compliance, pharmaceutical grade, organic nutraceuticals of proven potency incorporating patented nanotechnology delivery systems proven to maximize absorption.
NanoGreens10 is formulated with patented "NanoSorb"ô which utilizes nanosized vesicles that spontaneously encapsulate nutraceuticals to maximize availability for absorption by the small intestine!
NanoGreen10 is manufactured in a cGMP (NNFA - A rated), ISO 9001 (2000), Organic & FDA approved facility.
The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. NanoGreens10 is not intended for the diagnosis, treatment or prevention of any disease.
Visit our new Nanogreens website
NanoGreens10 Travel (powder) 7 Packets
Serving Size: 12 g
Servings Per Container: 1
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories 50
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Cholesterol 0 g
- Sodium 24 mg
- Potassium 152 mg
- Total carbohydrate 8 g
- Dietary Fiber <1 g
- Sugars 3 g
- Protein 2 g
- Vitamin A 2500 IU
- Vitamin C 30 mg
- Greens Blend (Proprietary) 2350 mg
- Barley Grass Juice, Spirulina, Chlorella (Japanese soft shell)
- Phyto-Nutrient Blend (proprietary) 325 mg
- Blueberry, Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Cranberry, Raspberry, Tart Cherry, Pine Bark Extract, Broccoli, Tomato, Carrot, Spinach, Kale, Brussels Sprout, Bilberry, Elderberry, Pomegranate, Blackberry
- Isoquercitin/Rutin 50/50 160 mg
- Raspberry Extract (20% Ellagic Acid) 50 mg
- Fruit & Vegetable Blend (proprietary) 900 mg
- (freeze-dried, low temperature dried)
- Apple, Carrot, Mango, Sweet Potato, Lemon, Parsley, Peach, Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, Leek, Beet, Cranberry (6% Quinic Acid)
- Acerola Cherry 175 mg
- (17.5% Ascorbic Acid)
- Rice Bran Soluble 2500 mg
- Aloe Vera Whole Leaf (100:1 freeze dried) 30 mg
- Green Tea, White Tea 100 mg
- (decaffeinated, 50% Polyphenol)
- Polygonum Cuspidatum (15% Resveratrol) 70 mg
- Oat Beta Glucan 2200 mg
- Cinnamon Blend (Proprietary) 50 mg
- 8% Cinnamon Extract, Cinnamon Bark
- Milk Thistle (20% Silymarin) 50 mg
- Marigold 50 mg
- (5% Lutein with Zeaxanthin)
- Dunaliella Salina 100 mg
- (natural Carotedoids)
- Enzymes (plant-based) 40 mg
- Alpha Amylase, Bromelain, Cellulase, Galactosidase, Glucoamylase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Papain, Protease
- Lecithin (non GMO) 1925 mg
- Cabbage (Japanese, fermented) 30 mg
- Tomato (10% Lycopene) 25 mg
- Lemon Peel 25 mg
- Quinoa Sprout 90 mg
- Artichoke Extract (5% Cynarin) 20 mg
- Atlantic Kelp (Laminara Digitata) 20 mg
- Stevia Life 200 mg
Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors (plant-based), NanoSorbô (Phospholipids, Lipid Esters), Citric Acid
Directions: Mix packet with 6-8 ounces of cold water. Shake or stir briskly. Can be taken 1-3 times per day. Best taken on an empty stomach - first thing in the morning is ideal.
Allergen Information: Contains soy as lecithin
Visit our new Nanogreens website
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice