- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
MyoCalm PassionFlwr+Valer 60/180 tabs | Metagenics
Ease your muscles with a regular intake of the MyoCalm PassionFlwr+Valer from Metagenics. The MyoCalm is a time-tested formula that features a blend of magnesium, calcium, and selected herbs to ensure healthy functioning of your muscles. It helps you fight with all the symptoms like stress, physical exertion, and nocturnal leg muscle cramps. It is further formulated using the extracts of passionflower and valerian to enhance muscle relaxation.
- Supplies important minerals involved in muscular contraction and relaxation responses.
- May help relieve minor muscle pain associated with stress or physical exertion, and may prevent nocturnal leg muscle cramps.
- Features extracts of passionflower and valerian for added relaxation support.
MyoCalm PassionFlwr+Valer 60 tabs | Metagenics
SERVING SIZE: 2 tabs/SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 90
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Calcium (calcium lactate) 50 mg
- Magnesium (magnesium citrate) 100 mg
- Passion Flower (whole flower) 180 mg
- (Passiflora incarnata) Passion Flower Extract 4:1 20 mg
- (Passiflora incarnata) Valerian Root (whole root) 90 mg
- (Valeriana officinalis) Valerian Root Extract 4:1 10 mg
- (Valeriana officinalis) Cellulose, cellulose coating, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, acacia, croscarmellose sodium, silica, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains no milk, egg, soy, wheat, animal produncts, yeast, corn, sugar, sweeteners, starch, salt, preservatives, waxes or colors.
Take 1 to 2 tablets three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice