- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Multigenics 90/180 tabs | Metagenics
Multigenics is a multiple vitamin and mineral formula to offer nutritional support to adolescents, adults, and seniors. It gives you a ratio-balanced supply of vitamin B and vitamin B12 to ensure healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism. It features mineral amino acid chelates to support for mineral absorption. It acts as a natural source of Vitamin E (in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols) and beta & delta tocopherols.
- Supplies high potency, balanced B vitamins with extra B12 for healthy methylation and homocysteine metabolism.
- Provides broad-spectrum antioxidant protection, which includes quercetin and Caro-xan™, our proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene® mixed carotenoids.
- Provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.
- Features mineral amino acid chelates designed for mineral absorption.
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium for balanced bone support.
- Delivers select nutrients to support healthy liver and adrenal function.
- Also available as Multigenics without Iron.
Multigenics 90 tabs | Metagenics
SIX TABLETS CONTAINS:
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate) 5000 IU
- Beta-Carotene (Beta-Carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids) 15,000 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocoph.Succ.)100 IU
- Vitamin D-3 (Cholecalciferol) 20 IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1200 mg
- Niacinamide 400 mg
- Betaine HCl (Tri-methyglycine HCl) 325 mg
- Choline (Bitartrate) 200 mg
- Inositol 188 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Calcium d-pantothenate) 200 mg
- Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg
- PABA (Para Aminobenzoic Acid) 50 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 40 mg
- Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin) 34 mg
- Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine Mononitrat)30 mg
- Niacin 20 mg
- Folic Acid 800 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 200 mcg
- Calcium (Citrate) 500 mg
- Magnesium (Glycinate,Citrate) 250 mg
- Potassium (Aspartate) 99 mg
- Iron (Glycinate) 10 mg
- Zinc (Aspartate) 20 mg
- Manganese (Aspartate) 1 mg
- Copper (Lysinate) 2 mg
- Chromium (DinicotinateGlycinate)200 mcg
- Selenium (Aspartate) 200 mcg
- Iodine (Potassium Iodide) 150 mcg
- Molybdenum (Aspartate) 100 mcg
- Vanadyl Sulfate 200 mcg
- Quercetin (Dihydrate) 25 mg
- Alpha-Carotene 132 mcg
- Cryptoxanthin 32 mcg
- Zeaxanthin 26 mcg
- Lutein 20 mcg
- Contains no added yeast, soy, protein, milk, egg, wheat, sugar, sweeteners, salt or preservatives.
Take 1 to 6 tablets daily with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Excessive vitamin A intake may be toxic. Excessive vitamin A intake may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinol) per day.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice