Multigenics Intensive Care
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Multigenics Intensive Care 180 tabs | Metagenics
Multigenics Intensive Care is a specially designed formula for absorption and bioavailability. It features the mineral complex and organic factors contained in microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), and a ratio-balanced blend of calcium and magnesium to support the best joint health. Available in an easy-to-chew form, these effective Multigenics tablets are perfect for children and adults who prefer to eat tablets.*
- Provides 400 IU of vitamin D for those with reduced intake, less efficient intestinal absorption, or reduced biosynthesis of this important vitamin.*
- Provides L-glutamine to support the integrity of the intestinal lining, which is important for optimal absorption of nutrients.*
- Delivers comprehensive bone support by featuring the mineral complex and organic factors contained in microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate (MCHC), and a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium.*
- Features L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate—a body-ready, nature-identical folate.*
- Provides natural source vitamin E in a 1:1 ratio of alpha to gamma tocopherols (along with beta and delta tocopherols) to more closely resemble the tocopherol profile found naturally in vitamin E-rich plants.*
Multigenics Intensive Care 180 tabs | Metagenics
SERVING SIZE: 8 tabs
SERVINGS PER CONTAINE: Approx. 23
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Vitamin A (15% 1500 IU as retinyl acetate and 85% as beta-carotene) 10,000 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1200 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate and mixed tocopherols) 200 IU
- Thiamine (mononitrate) 30 mg
- Riboflavin 34 mg
- Niacin (niacinamide and niacin) 420 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 40 mg
- Folate (folic acid) 800 mcg
- (L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate/5-formyl tetrahydrofolate)
- Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) 200 mcg
- Biotin 200 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (D-calcium pantothenate) 200 mg
- Calcium (citrate) 500 mg
- (Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and calcium glycinate)
- Iron (glycinate) 10 mg
- Phosphorus 110 mg (Microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate)
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 150 mcg
- Magnesium (bis-glycinate and magnesium citrate) 250 mg
- Zinc (glycinate and zinc histadine) 20 mg
- Selenium (aspartate) 200 mcg
- Copper (lysinate) 2 mg
- Manganese (glycinate) 1 mg
- Chromium (dinicotinate glycinate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (aspartate) 100 mcg
- Potassium (aspartate) 99 mg
- Quercetin 25 mg
- Betaine HCl 175 mg
- Choline (bitartrate) 125 mg
- Inositol 120 mg
- L-Glutamine 100 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 100 mg
- Para Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA) 50 mg
- Vanadium (vanadyl sulfate) 39 mcg
- Alpha-Carotene 194 mcg
- Cryptoxanthin 55 mcg
- Zeaxanthin 26 mcg
- Lutein 27 mcg
- Gamma Tocopherol (mixed tocopherols) 134 mg
- Microsytalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, magnesium stearate, sodium copper chlorophyllin and modified cellulose coating. Contains soy (within copper lysinate).
- Free of wheat, gluten, corn protein, yeast, dairy products, crustacean shellfish, nuts, tree nuts, fish or artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Take 8 tablets daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. The best way to assess the optimal intake of Multigenics Intensive Care is to discuss this matter with your healthcare provider. Otherwise, rate your diet to determine dosage. A "healthy" diet is low in saturated and trans fats and sugar, and high in fruits and vegetables.
Healthy: 4 tabs/Average: 4-6 tabs/Poor: 6-8 tabs.
Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed Vitamin a (retinyl acetate) per day.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.