Mind-Release Session With Dr. Forrest, DC
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Mind-Release Sessions with Dr. Forrest, DC
Dr. Forrest is available for office and phone sessions. You are welcome to draw on his over 20 years of clinical experience.
- Dr. Forrest began practicing nutritional medicine in 1982. He went on to get his Chiropractic Degree in 1987 and has continued his studies in NLP, Release Work, Hypnosis and energy psychology.
- Dr. Forrest has a clinic in Los Gatos, Ca and is a pioneer is offering web based professional health information and products to the public.
- Dr. Forrest currently helps people in the US and Europe.
- Mind-Release sessions with Dr. Forrest can include a specific topic or be more general in nature.
Dr. Forrest Fees
|• 1 60 minute session
• 5 60 Minute Sessions - save 10%
• 10 60 Minute Sessions - save 15%
To arrange a Mind-Release with Dr. Forrest place your order and then contact us to set up a time.
Not Certain What To Do Next?
If you are uncertain as to which products or programs to use or which tests to take; or, if you would like additional help:
Mind Release Session with Dr. Forrest, DC
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice