MigraPlex - 90 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Feverfew and magnesium for stability of cerebral blood vessels and nerves*
Instability of cerebral blood vessels and nerves can lead to abnormal sensitivity of the tissues in and around the head. MigraPlex contains two well-researched natural remedies for the prevention of these instabilities. Feverfew herb contains chemical components with significant prostaglandin and serotonin-modifying effects on cerebral vasomotor and nerve activity. Dried whole feverfew leaf standardized for parthenolide content is the most reliable form of this botanical remedy. Magnesium participates in the regulation of vascular tone and reactivity by influencing platelet function, acting as a mild calcium channel blocker, and regulating the effects of serotonin and other neurotransmitters.*
- Standardized feverfew leaf extract contains the active constituent parthenolide, which has been shown to maintain normal blood vessel tone by reducing the release of serotonin from platelets (Lancet 1985;1:1071-4).*
- Feverfew inhibits the production and release of inflammatory chemicals such as prostaglandins and arachidonic acid (Prostagland Leukotrienes Med 1982;8:653-60).*
- In addition to controlling platelet serotonin secretion, feverfew has been shown to reduce platelet aggregation (J Pharm Pharmacol 1990;42:553-7).*
- Controlled clinical research has found feverfew effective for stabilizing cerebral vasomotor and nerve overactivity associated with certain musculoskeletal complaints (Cephalagia 1998;18:704-8).*
- Magnesium participates in the regulation of vascular tone and reactivity by influencing platelet function, acting as a mild calcium channel blocker, and regulating the effects of serotonin and other neurotransmitters (Persp Biol Med 1988;31:526-7).*
- Magnesium supplementation helps increase days without head discomfort according to several controlled clinical studies (Headache 1991;31:298-301; Fortschr Med 1994;112:328-330; Cephalalgia 1996;16:257-263).*
MigraPlex 90 caps
Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Magnesium (aspartate) 600 mg
Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium) 100 mg
(dried whole leaf standardized to 0.5% parthenolide, providing a daily total of 500 mcg of parthenolide.
Suggested Use for Adults:
One (1) capsule, with meals, three times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
This product contains no yeast, wheat, soy, corn, milk, salt, sugar, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavoring.
This product is intended for professional use and is manufactured under strict quality control to ensure the optimum in purity, potency and reliability.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.