- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
MetaGlycemX | Metagenics 60/120 tabs
The MetaGlycemX is a health supplement that features a healthy composition of alpha-lipoic acid, cinnamon, green tea and a number of other nutrients that are instrumental in improving the insulin activity of the body. The pancreatic islet cells that secret insulin are protected by the green tea catechins, while the cinnamon extracts and alpha-lipoic acid duly support the activity of insulin. This nutritive blend also releases micro nutrients and improves the antioxidant profile of the body.
- Provides a comprehensive foundation for good health by featuring optimal levels of essential vitamins and minerals for those with blood sugar concerns.
- Features green tea catechins (EGCG) to protect the insulin-secreting pancreatic islet cells.
- Supplies cinnamon compounds that may support insulin activity.
- Provides alpha-lipoic acid, a free radical scavenger that may also enhance insulin sensitivity.
- Delivers a sophisticated blend of targeted micronutrients to support healthy glucose metabolism.
- Provides a unique antioxidant profile to reduce oxidative stress and promote healthy insulin action.
- Features a flexible dosing schedule and may be used as a complement to other programs.
MetaGlycemX | Metagenics 60 tabs
SERVING SIZE 2 tabs
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 30
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 300 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate) 200 IU
- Thiamin (thiamin mononitrate) 15 mg
- 1000 Riboflavin 9 mg
- 529 Niacin (niacinamide) 90 mg
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl) 9 mg
- Folate (folic acid) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) 150 mcg
- Biotin 2 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (D-calcium panto).30 mg
- Zinc (zinc glycinate) 9 mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 90 mcg
- Copper (copper lysinate HCl) 0.75 mg
- Manganese (manganese citrate) 1.2 mg
- Chromium (chromium polynicotinate) 600 mcg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg
- Vanadium (vanadyl sulfate) 0.5 mg
- Chinese Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum cassia) 500 mg
- Catechins 100 mg
- Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG from decaffeinated green tea leaf Camellia sinensis) 66.5 mg
- L-Carnosine 50 mg
- Taurine 300 mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, celluluse, croscarmellose sodium, silica, stearic acid, calcium silicate, magnesium stearate, and modified cellulose coating.
Take 1 to 2 tablets two times daily, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medicaitons, consult your health care practitioner before use.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice