Meta Lipoate 300
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Meta Lipoate 300 mg 60 tabs | Metagenics
The Meta Lipoate 300 has been manufactured by Metagenics as a wonderful source of fine-quality alpha-lipoic acid, that too in a vegetarian form. This health supplement has undergone a proprietary technology that aids in removal of harmful chemicals and other potentially damaging ingredients by keeping polymer residuals at the bare minimum level. These tablets prove to be of great use in supporting metabolism, promoting antioxidant levels, enhancing glucose transport, improving production of cellular energy and for supporting the working of neurological tissues.
- Provides antioxidant activity in both aqueous and fatty regions of the cell, crosses the blood brain barrier, extends the functional capacities of vitamins C and E and coenzyme Q10, promotes accelerated glutathione synthesis, and directly scavenges free radicals.
- Supports glucose transport, metabolism, and utilization, which may promote healthy glucose clearance from the bloodstream.
- Supports the health and function of neurological tissue, especially peripheral nerves.
- Promotes the production of cellular energy (ATP).
- Offers clinically effective levels of alpha-lipoic acid in just two tablets daily.
Meta Lipoate 300 mg 60 tabs
SERVING SIZE: 2 tabs
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER:30
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 300 mg, Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica, and magnesium stearate.
- Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, or artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Take 2 tablets one to three times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice