- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Meta I3C Indole3Carbinol 60/180 gels | Metagenics
The Meta I3C aims to improve health of women that are battling problems related to estrogen. Formulated using a vegetarian composition, these health supplements enhance estrogen metabolism and support their detoxification along with xenoestrogens and other steroid hormones. Daily consumption of these nutrition supplements aid in promoting 2-hydroxyestrone, estrogen metabolite and improves the health of the estrogen-sensitive tissues. It also includes rosemary extract in order to curb the oxidation process effectively.*
- Supports the health of estrogen-sensitive tissues by promoting the formation of the beneficial estrogen metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone. *
- Supports the detoxification of estrogens, other steroid hormones, and xenoestrogens by enhancing the activity of enzymes involved in their metabolism and excretion. *
- May be especially beneficial for women with estrogen-related health concerns. *
- Choosing I3C allows for the entire spectrum of beneficial metabolites to be produced, thereby ensuring all the activity nature intended. Diindolylmethane (DIM) is just one of many metabolites.*
- Specially combined with rosemary extract to reduce oxidation and packaged with a desiccant to reduce moisture—measures that help to ensure potency.*
Meta I3C Indole3Carbinol 60 gels | Metagenics
SERVING SIZE: 1 cap
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 60
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Indole-3-Carbinol 150 mg
- Rosemary Leaf Extract 50 mg
- (Rosmarinus officinalis-standardized to 11% (5.5mg) carnosic acid derivatives) Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, silica. Free of wheat gluten, corn proein, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Take 1 capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner.
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.