Maxxum 4 - 180 caps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Maxxum 4 180 vcaps | Karuna is a comprehensive iron-free multi vitamin with an advanced antioxidant and flavonoid complex for free radical scavenging.
Broad antioxidant support includes lutein and zeaxanthin for macular health, lycopene for cellular wellness, and alpha-carotene and cryptoxanthin for lung health. Citrus bioflavonoids complement the absorption of vitamin C.
MAXXUM 4 is designed to combine the benefits of a quality vitamin-mineral supplement with additional antioxidants such as alpha-carotene, lutein, lycopene, and citrus bioflavonoids.
All carotenoids have antioxidant activity, but some are deposited preferentially into specific body tissues, as in the affinity of lutein for the retina (Ann NY Acad Sci 1998;854:443–7; Int J Vitam Nutr Res 1998;68:349–53).
Lycopene, one of the most abundant carotenoids in the body, has been associated in human studies with optimum immune function (Proc Nutr Soc 1998;57:3A) and prostate health (Nutr Cancer 1999;33:159–64).
Alpha-carotene and cryptoxanthin appear to confer preferential protection to lung tissue (J Natl Cancer Inst 1996;88:612-5; Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2001;10:767-73).
Antioxidant combinations provide protection to the skin from ultraviolet radiation (Photodermatol Photo-immunol Photomed 2003;19: 182–9; J Am Acad Dermatol 1998; 38:45–8).
Citrus bioflavonoids enhance the absorption of vitamin C, and together they have synergistic activity in promoting healthy gingival tissues (Am J Clin Nutr 1988;48:601–4;J Periodontol 1964;35:250–9).
Maxxum 4 180 vcaps | Karuna
Six capsules contain:
- Vitamin A (natural beta-carotene) 20,000 IU
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1,000 mg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 400 IU
- Vitamin E (natural d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 400 IU
- Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) 120 mcg
- B1 (thiamine) 50 mg
- B2 (riboflavin) 50 mg
- B3 (niacinamide) 100 mg
- B6 (pyridoxine HCl) granulated 100 mg
- Folic Acid 800 mcg
- B12 (methylcobalamin) 450 mcg
- Biotin (d-biotin) 400 mcg
- B5 (d-calcium pantothenate) 300 mg
- Calcium (citrate/malate 2:1) 300 mg
- Iodine (potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (aspartate) 300 mg
- Zinc (amino acid chelate) 15 mg
- Selenium (l-selenomethionine) 200 mcg
- Copper (amino acid chelate) 1.5 mg
- Manganese (amino acid chelate) 5 mg
- Chromium (amino acid chelate) 200 mcg
- Molybdenum (amino acid chelate) 50 mcg
- Natural Alpha-carotene 4,750 IU
- Mixed citrus bioflavonoids 200mg
- Choline (bitartrate) 50mg
- Lutein 5mg
- Lycopene 5mg
- Boron (Citrate) 1 mg
- Zeaxanthin 246 mcg
- Cryptoxanthin 8mcg
Suggested use for adults:
Six capsules daily, taken with meals, or as directed.
6 capsules daily, taken with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Excepients: rice flour
Capsules: vegetarian-vegetable cellulose.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice