Maxxum 1 - 180 tabs
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
MAXXUM 1 180 tabs | Karuna Health is iron-free, presented in a tablet delivery form, and ideal for patients requiring a cost effective, high quality multi with clinically supported bone health potency.
Meaningful levels of individual natural carotenoids are present, including amounts of lutein associated with preserving the health of retinal structures (Acta Ophthalmol Scand 2002;80:368-371).
Tablets are medium sized, easy to swallow and homogeneous.
Coating on these all-vegetable tablets is guaranteed to dissolve easily, allowing complete release of nutrients.
MAXXUM 1 180 tabs | Karuna Health
Amount per 6 tablets:
- Vitamin A (palmitate) 5000 IU,
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 1000 mg,
- Vitamin D3 400 IU,
- Vitamin E (natural d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 400 IU,
- Vitamin K (phylloquinone) 1000 mcg,
- Thiamin 40 mg,
- Riboflavin 40 mg,
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 40 mg,
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI) 40 mg,
- Folic Acid 800 mcg,
- Vitamin B12 (hydroxycobalamin) 100 mcg,
- Pantothenic Acid (d-calcium pantothenate) 40 mg
- D-calcium pantothenate 40 mg
- Calcium (citrate/malate/ascprbate) 800 mg
- Magnesium (apartate) 400 mg
- Zinc (citrate) 15 mg
- Selenium 200 mcg
- Copper (citrate) 1.5 mg
- Manganese (amino acid chelate) 15 mg
- Chromium 200 mcg
- Natural beta-carotene 20,000 IU
- Silicon (Equisetum arvense) 500 mcg
- Boron, (citrate) 200 mcg
- Quercetin (a bioflavonoid) 50 mg.
Suggested Use: Six tablets taken daily with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Other ingredients: rice flour, stearic acid, calcium stearate, silica.
Coating: aqueous cellulose.
Does NOT contain: wheat, soy, milk, salt, sugar, artificial coloring, preservatives or flavors.
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice