Maternal Symmetry - OB Multivitamin
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Maternal Symmetry 180 caps | OB Multivitamin | Vitanica
This is a unique high quality blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbs that can be used when expecting pregnancy, during pregnancy, for several months following childbirth and during breastfeeding.
Our specially selected herbs are based on the best traditional knowledge and the experience of herbalists and midwives, in addition to scientific understanding of their role in the pregnant and lactating woman.
Our vitamins and minerals are in the most bioavailable and digestible form that do not risk additional prenatal nausea and vomiting.
Other ingredients have been used to avoid any toxicity.
We also use a higher amount of folic acid than most prenatal supplements so as to have an optimal effect on preventing birth defects..
All of the herbs in Maternal Symmetry are safe to use in pregnancy. Partridge berry is one of the best uterine tonics for pregnancy; Ginger for nausea; Raspberry leaf for muscle and uterine tone and to prevent hemorrhage; Nettles nourish, prevent anemia and decrease the potential of hemorrhage at the time of birth; Lemon balm reduces tension and promotes digestion; Oatstraw relaxes the nerves preventing insomnia and cramping; Dandelion root relieves nausea and
Maternal Symmetry 180 caps | Vitanica
This item is not available for shipment to patients in Canada.
Ingredients per 6 capsules:
- Vit. A (Betatene (r), natural mixed carotenoids) 10,200 iu
- Vit. D2(ergocalciferol) 390 iu
- Vit. E ( d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 390 iu
- Vit. C (calcium ascorbate, buffered) 510 mg
- Thiamin (Vit. B1, thiamin HCL) 24 mg
- Riboflavin (Vit. B2, Riboflavin -5- phosphate) 24 mg
- Vit. B6 (pyridoxine HCL) 48 mg
- Vit. B3 (inositol hexaniacinate) 24 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vit. B5, d-Cal Panthenate) 48 mg
- Folate (folic acid) 780 mcg
- Vit. B12 (cyanocobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Vit. K (phylloquinone) 150 mcg
- Calcium (citrate - malate) 510 mg
- Magnesium (citrate - malate) 255 mg
- Iron (aspartate, ferrous succinate, ferrous fumarate) 27 mg
- Zinc (picolinate) 30 mg
- Manganese (citrate) 5 mg
- Selenium (selenomethionine) 65 mcg
- Chromium (polynicotinate) 150 mcg
- Copper (gluconate) 1.5 mg
- Iodine (kelp) 150 mcg
- Boron (boron chelates) 3 mg
- Ginger root 50 mg
- Red raspberry leaves 20 mg
- Nettles leaf 20 mg
- Partridge berry 20 mg
- Lemon balm 20 mg
- Oat straw 12 mg
- Dandelion root 12 mg
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice