Lung Support 120vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Lung Support Co2 - Certified Organic
- Lung Support promotes healthy breathing and respiration*
- Maintains healthy lung function*
- Support and maintains normal respiratory function and efficiency*
- Potent Supercritical (Co2) extracts of: Boswellia, Picrohriza kurroa, Adhatoda Vasica, Piper Longam, and Ginger*
- Powerful and pure without a trace of harsh chemical residues*
- Grown, harvested, and wild-crafted using only sustainable, ecologically-friendly farming techniques*
- Made with Certified Organic ingredients grown on organic farms free from chemicals, pesticides, and herbicides*
- Gluten Free, Soy Free & Dairy Free*
- Veggie Caps, a Cruelty Free product*
We are pleased to present our new Supercritical Organic Lung Support. Tattva's Herbs' Lung Support combines the wisdom of Mother Nature with the very latest technology known as supercritical extraction. This state of the art technology delivers a very pure extract that is both full spectrum and extremely concentrated at the same time. It is so pure that you can actually smell the qualities of the original herb in the extract, and you are greeted with this aroma when you open a bottle. It is sweet and powerful. There is simply no other extraction method so effective that you can actually smell the purity, fragrance and essence of the herb. This is a testimony to the great care that goes into the selection of the herbs and the supercritical extraction process itself. To give you an idea of the potency and concentration of the extract, we can often use as much as 200 to 250 pounds of fresh herbs to produce just one pound of supercritical extract. All of the herbs are grown on organic farms and selected with the greatest of care. The supercritical process produces an exceptionally broad representation of the herbs' active constituents, which oftentimes traditional methods of extraction cannot even begin to extract. Furthermore, the supercritical process does not use any chemical solvents at all. Instead, it utilizes safe and environmentally friendly carbon dioxide, the same carbon dioxide that is found in your sparkling water. Finally, the supercritical extract, post-supercritical extract (PSE) (a water-soluble extract), and the raw whole herb are combined to create our herbal formula. The finished product is superior in terms of both freshness and breadth of active constituents. It delivers the full spectrum of the herbs with a potency that cannot be surpassed. In addition, all of the herbs are independently tested for heavy metals and other contaminates. The result is an exquisite formula that delivers simplicity, purity and incredible potency all at once.*
Indications: Tattva's Herbs Lung Support combines the unique qualities of Boswellia, Pichoriza, Adhota Vasica and other herbs that provide healthy support for all types of lung functions. This herbal blend helps to promote healthy breathing and maintains a healthy inflammation response*
Lung-Support Co2 - Certified Organic
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Suggested Use: One capsule two times daily or as directed by your physician.
Servings per Container: 60 or 120
Ingredients per capsule:
- Boswellia (Organic Co2 Extract - 50:1 Ratio) - 6 mg.
- Boswellia (Organic PSE Extract - 65%) - 100 mg.
- Picrorhriza Kurrora (Organic Co2 Extract) - 6 mg.
- Picrorhriza Kurrora (Organic PSE Extract) - 100 mg.
- Holy Basil - Tulsi (Organic Co2 Extract) - 15 mg.
- Holy Basil - Tulsi (Organic PSE Extract) - 150 mg.
- Holy Basil - Tulsi (Organic Raw Herb) - 39 mg.
- Ginger (Organic Co2 Extract) - 4 mg.
- Adhota Vasica (Organic Co2 Extract) - 6 mg.
- Adhota Vasica (Organic PSE Extract) - 25 mg.
- Piper Longam (Organic Co2 Extract) - 9 mg.
Other Ingredients: "K" Capsule (Vegetable Cellulose), Aerated silica, no synthetic additives.
No animal ingredients, Kosher Certified, a Cruelty Free product, suitable for vegetarians
*Your results may vary from those listed above.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice.