- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Licorice Plus 60 tabs | Metagenics
The Licorice Plus works as a great herbal adaptogen complex that can work efficiently in relieving stress by boosting your body health in its own unique way. These tablets can be consumed to relive fatigue and to improve the adaptive response of people as they can handle stress levels with great competency. The use of herbs like ashwagandha, licorice extract along with rehmannia and Chinese yam make these health supplements suitable for improving proper adrenal function too.
- Supports proper adrenal function, which is associated with a healthy response to stress.
- Features licorice, an herb with an unparalleled reputation for promoting longevity, vitality.
- Provides ashwagandha, an Ayurvedic herb with renowned adaptogenic properties, that is often referred to as "Indian ginseng."
- Provides highly valued Chinese herbs traditionally used to tonify kidney "yin" and promote overall health.
Licorice Plus 900 mg 60 Plus 60 tabs | Metagenics
SERVING SIZE: 3 tabs
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 20
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Calcium 51 mg
- Phosphorus 39 mg
- Licorice Root Ext. (Glycyrrhiza glabra 900 mg
- 20-28% glycyrrhizic acid) Ashwagandha Root Ext 150 mg (Withania somnifera) (contains a minimum of 1.7% withanolides and 1.5% alkaloids) A proprietary 4:1 Solidified 750 mg Aqueous Concentrate (SAC) the following herbal extracts (equivalent to 3,000 mg
- raw, dried unprocessed herbs) Rehmannia Root (Rehmannia glutinosa) Chinese Yam Root (Dioscorea batatas)
Take 1 to 3 tablets twice daily, or as directed by your health care physician.
Warnings:Do not exceed 600 mg of glycyrrhizic acid daily, the quanity found in 8 tablets. Excess use over long periods may affect the balance of magnesium, potassium and blood pressure. If pregnant or nursing a baby, or taking medication, consult your health care practitioner before using this ot any dietary supplement. Keep our of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place, keep tightly closed.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice