LibidoStim - F 60 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Related Products
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
LibLibidoStim-F | Designs for Health
LibidoStim-F™ is a blend of nutraceutical and herbal ingredients for supporting healthy female sexual desire and pleasure. The combination of ingredients in LibidoStim-F™ promotes healthy metabolism of testosterone and estrogen, and normal blood flow and adrenal function.*
LibidoStim-F | Designs for Health
Suggested Laboratory Studies:Serum total and free testosterone, as well as DHEA, can be used for close clinical management.
Serving Size 3 capsules
Servings Per Container 30
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa)(root) 200 mg
- [standardized to contain 2.5% diosgenin]
- Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca)(10:1) 200 mg
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris)(aerial) 200 mg
- [standardized to contain 20% steroidal saponins]
- Chinese Ginseng (Panax ginseng) (root) 200 mg
- [standardized to contain 10% ginsenoside]
- Red Clover (Trifolium pratense)(dried blossoms) 100 mg
- [standardized to contain 8% isoflavones]
- Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica) 100 mg
- Deer Antler (Cervus nippon antler) 100 mg
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) 100 mg
- [standardized to contain 24% ginkgo flavone glycosides
- and 6% terpene lactones]
- Horney Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) 100 mg
- [standardized to contain 40% icariins]
- DIM (Diindolylmethane) 100 mg
- Phosphatidyl Choline 100 mg
- DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) 10 mg
- Other Ingredients: Rice powder, gelatin capsule, magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, take three capsules per day or as directed by your health care practitioner.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, soy protein, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice