- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Kaprex 350 mg 20/60 gels | Metagenics
Metagenics offers Kaprex to work as an effective remedy to soothe various troubles of joints. Formulated in form of soft gels, this health supplement is a safe way of providing joint relief by using its amazing combination of plant herbs to soothe pain. It includes the benefits of Tetrase, SKRMs, oleanolic acid, and rosemary to support health in a cost-effective manner. Kaprex has also proven its ability to be beneficial for functions of heart, gastric tract, liver and renal area too.
- Provides effective joint relief that is worry-free.
- Modulates prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) production at specific target cells.
- Features SKRMs in the form of THIAA to modulate kinase activity in favor of good health.
- The ingredient synergy of Tetrase, oleanolic acid, and rosemary provide efficacy at a low dose for a maximum cost-effectiveness.
- Developed through the ExpresSyn™ Process, which combines cell proteomic research, safety evaluations, human ex vivo research, and clinical testing for maximum safety and effectiveness.
Kaprex 350 mg 20 gels | Metagenics
SERVING SIZE: 1 Softgel Capsule
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 20
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Proprietary Blend: 350 mg
- Tetrase (Tetrahydro-iso-alpha acids, from hops-
- Humulus lupulus L.), Oleanolic Acid (from olive leaf
- extract-Olea europaea), Rosemary Leaf Extract
- (Rosmarinus officinalis). Soybean oil (soy), gelatin, glycerine, lecithin (soy), beeswax, (color) and sodium copper chlorophyllin.
- Free of wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy products, nuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, or artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Take 1 softgel two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if taking anticoagulants. If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, consult your health care practitioner before use.
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice