Joint Health Pack with Wobenzym - 60 pkts
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Joint Health Pack with Wobenzym - 60 pkts | Douglas Laboratories
An excellent all in one joint solution including nutritional support and proteolytic enzymes for maximum effectiveness*
Joint Health Pack, provided by Douglas Laboratories®, combines several joint-supportive products in one convenient package. It supplies essential vitamins, minerals, herbs and other nutrients, designed to support the entire joint and musculoskeletal systems.*
Rehab Support Formula™: Rehab Support Formula™ contains not only the base formula of
Douglas Laboratories’ Ultra-Specific Nutrition 2000 Series™ that offers intensive support for the
healthy functioning of the body in general, but also a blend of herbs and additional nutrients
specifically formulated to expedite the healing process that follows injury to tissue structure and
function. Rehab Support Formula™ provides a broad spectrum of synergistic proteolytic (proteinspecific) enzymes: bromelain, trypsin and chymotrypsin. Proteolytic enzymes, also called proteases, are continuously active in reshaping the tissues throughout the body. Trypsin and chymotrypsin also participate in the normal wound healing process. In addition to proteolytic enzymes, Rehab Support Formula™ provides several nutritional cofactors that have important biochemical roles in normal wound healing. Vitamin C and bioflavonoids have functions in the formation and maintenance of healthy connective tissue. Zinc is important for normal immune function.*
Manganese as well as hydroxyapatite, mucopolysaccharides, and chondroitin sulfate are involved in bone and cartilage repair. Bromelain, a protease from the pineapple plant, reduces the production of prostaglandins by modulating the arachidonate cascade which may help to lessen the discomfort associated with injuries. Similar action is provided by chamomile and capsicum.
Resvera-Gold®: Resvera-Gold® combines several ingredients to support joint and connective tissue health, including resveratrol (a non-alcoholic polyphenolic constituent of red wine), curcumin (antioxidant compounds found in turmeric), quercetin, green tea and boswellia.
Recent studies have demonstrated that resveratrol may help modify the body’s normal responses in human and animal cells by way of inhibition of the cyclooxygenase and ipoxygenase pathways. Studies have shown that curcumin, a naturally occurring biologically active group of compounds from Curcuma longa (Turmeric), can function as efficient antioxidants in the body. Bioflavonoids such as quercetin can assist in keeping joints and collagen in a healthy condition. Green tea (Camellia sinensis) has been used for many centuries as a popular beverage worldwide. The polyphenols contained in tea, often referred to as catechins, appear to provide the primary health promoting benefits associated with green tea. One such catechin, epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), has many antioxidant properties, in addition to supporting joint and connective tissue health.
Preparations of the Boswellia plant have been used in traditional Indian medicine for joint health for hundreds of years. It is derived from the gum resin of the Indian frankincense plant. Research shows that it appears to inhibit the lipoxygenase pathway, thus making it valuable tool in joint health.
Flex HA™: As joints age, hyaluronic acid, the fluid that provides lubrication between joints and
connective tissue, begins to break down. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is a large polysachharide found in connective tissue. HA forms large, bulky molecular chains that allow joints to move smoothly and provides a cushion between the joints. Over time, this fluid begins to lose its bulkiness and often leaks from the joints, with the resulting friction causing discomfort. Initial (but as of yet unpublished) studies on horses and humans indicate that the oral form of HA may be useful for joint health.
Wobenzym® N: For over 60 years, Wobenzym® has been a trusted name for enzyme supplementation. Developed by leading scientists and used by millions of people worldwide,
Wobenzym® N has proven to be a safe and useful product. Wobenzym® N is a systemic enzyme formulation that contains a blend of enzymes from both plants and animals that has been clinically studied for supporting numerous processes in the body. Systemic enzyme supplements work directly in the body once they are absorbed in the small intestine, and are not intended to aid in digestion. Consequently, these enzymes can be utilized to assist the body’s various regulatory and communications systems. Wobenzym® N can help to support healthy joints and muscles, support healthy circulation, support the immune system, and also can help support processes that are involved in healthy aging. Wobenzym® N tablets are enteric coated to ensure that the enzymes are protected and are not broken down in the stomach. This allows the enzymes to reach the small intestine where absorption may occur
Joint Health Pack with Wobenzym - 60 pkts | Douglas Laboratories
A Dietary Supplement
Serving Size: 1 pack (Pack #1, Joint Health Pack, 6 Tablets / 2 Capsules per pack)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A 10,000 IU (25% as vitamin A palmitate/75% [7,500 I.U.] as beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- Vitamin D-3 25 IU
- Vitamin E (as vitamin E succinate) 100 IU
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl) 25 mg
- Riboflavin 13 mg
- Niacin/Niacinamide 60 mg
- Vitamin B-6 13 mg (as pyridoxine HCl/ pyridoxal-5-phosphate complex)
- Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (on ion exchange resin) 50 mcg
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 75 mg (as d-calcium pantothenate)
- Calcium 425 mg (as dicalcium phosphate, calcium citrate/ascorbate complex)
- Iron (as FerronylÆ) 0.75 mg
- Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 240 mg
- Magnesium 150 mg (from magnesium aspartate/ascorbate complex)
- Zinc (from zinc aspartate complex) 10 mg
- Selenium 100 mcg (organic selenium from krebsÜ cycle and kelp)
- Copper (from copper amino acid chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese 8 mg (from manganese aspartate complex)
- Chromium 100 mcg (organically bound with GTF activity-low allergenicity)
- Molybdenum (from molybdenum krebsÜ) 25 mcg
- Potassium 38 mg (from potassium aspartate complex)
- Glucosamine HCI (from crab and shrimp) 1,500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate 1,200 mg
- MSMÆ (Methylsulfonylmethane) 500 mg
- Rehab Support Proprietary Blend 250 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate, L-Aspartic Acid, Trypsin, Chymotrypsin, Capsicum (fruit), German Chamomile (flower), Betaine HCl, Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite (from Veal Bone), Mucopolysaccharides, Rutin N.F., Pancreatin 4X (providing Protease, Amylase and Lipase), DL-Phenylalanine, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine/ L-Cysteine HCl, L-Methionine, Proanthocyanidins (Red Wine Grapes), Bromelain (minimum of 1,000 m.c.u.) and Glutamic Acid HCl.
- Standardized Curcumin Extract 150 mg (root, 95% Tetrahydrocurcuminoids)
- Standardized Boswellia Extract 150 mg (gum, 60% Boswellic Acids)
- Standardized Green Tea Extract 150 mg (leaf, 35% Epigallocatechin Gallate)
- Quercetin Dihydrate 150 mg
- ResveravineÆ 50 mg (Grapevine Shoot Extract, containing approximately 5 mg of resveratrol and 5 mg of viniferin)
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 50 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid (non-animal source) 30 mg
- PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 25 mg
- Inositol 13 mg
- Choline (from choline citrate/bitartrate) 10 mg
- Astaxanthin 1 mg
- Boron 0.5 mg
- Trace Elements (from sea vegetation) 50 mcg
- Vanadium (from vanadium krebsÜ) 13 mcg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, sodium hyaluronate, vegetable stearate, silica and titanium dioxide.
Pack #1 (Joint Health Pack) Contains:
3 white, oval Joint Health tablets
2 yellow, speckled, oblong Multivitamin tablets
2 yellow, speckled, Antioxidant capsules
1 white, round, bisected Hyaluronic Acid tablet
Pack #2 Contains:
- Pancreatin 300 mg
- 56,000 USP units protease (pancreas) Sus scrofa
- Papain 180 mg
- 492 FIP-unit Carica papaya
- Bromelain 135 mg
- 675 FIP-unit Ananus comosus
- Trypsin 72 mg
- 2,160 FIP-unit (pancreas) Sus scrofa
- Chymotrypsin 3 mg
- 900 FIP-unit (pancreas) Bos taurus
- Rutoside trihydrate 150 mg
- (Rutin) Sophora japonica
Other Ingredients: Calcium phosphate, Corn polysaccharides, Microcrystalline cellulose, Crospovidone, Macrogol 6000, Vegetable stearate, Silica pH resistant enteric coating, Talc, Triethyl citrate, Vanillin, Purified water.
Pack#2 (WobenzymÆN) Contains:
3 yellow/tan enteric coated, WobenzymÆN tablets
ÜKrebs = Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Glutarate and Succinate Complex.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take Pack #1 (Joint Health Pack) with meals. Take Pack #2 (WobenzymÆN separately, at least 45 minutes before eating or as directed by your healthcare professional
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
For optimal storage conditions store in a cool, dry place (59-77 F/15-25 C) (35-65% relative humidity)
Tamper resistant package, do not use if outer seal is missing
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, suffer from bleeding disorders or liver damage, or if you are taking anticoagulant drugs (such as warfarin), consult a healthcare professional before using this product.
If you have an allergy to shellfish, (including crab and shrimp) you should not use this product.
Phenylketonurics: contains Phenylalanine
Do not use if you have phenylketonuria (PKU). If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any prescription medications or have Parkinson's disease consult with a physician before using this product. Use of phenylalanine should be limited to less than 2 grams per day.
This product contains NO yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein, milk/dairy, sugar, starch, artificial coloring, or preservatives
*Your results may vary.
Your results may vary from those listed above.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice