Insomnitol 60 vcaps
- Send to friend
- Customers Also Bought
- Customer feedback
Insomnitol™ 60 capsules | Designs For Health
Excellent natural Comprehenisve sleep support
Insomnitol™ is a formulary blend of botanicals, nutrients, neurotransmitters, and neurotransmitter precursors designed to support quality sleep. By encouraging the calming of brain activity, Insomnitol™ helps not only with the ability to get to sleep, but also to stay asleep. Now clinicians can get all of the various interventions typi cally used in natural promotion of quality sleep in one prod uct, improving patient convenience and compliance.
- Serve as a sleep aid and general relaxant without causing sleep hangover
- Provide a natural sedative effect without causing morning drowsiness
- Reduce generalized anxiety symptoms
- Improve pain tolerance in chronic pain syndromes, increasing the ability to sleep through the night
- Key ingredients include:
- Blend of safe nervine botanicals known for their relaxant properties and ability to reduce tension and promote sleep, without causing morning grogginess
- PharmaGABA™: a new, proprietary form of GABA (body's main calming neurotransmitter), naturally manufactured through a fermentation process and considered more effective than other traditional, chemically produced synthetic forms of GABA
- L-theanine for support of calming neurotransmitter production, clinically proven to reduce stress and improve the quality of sleep
- Melatonin - hormone whose main role is in the control of the circadian (day/night) rhythms. Its production should peak at night and is instrumental for maintaining quality sleep patterns. Melatonin production declines significantly with age, often causing sleep difficulties as sociated with aging.
- 5-HTP - precur sor to serotonin, supports further melatonin production during the night to help with staying asleep
- Pyridoxyl-5-phospate (activated form of vitamin B6) – helpful in the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin (5-HT)
- Who Should Take Insomnitol™?
- Insomnitol™ is ideal for those experiencing difficulty getting to sleep, or staying asleep through the night.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Insomnitol™ 60 capsules | Designs for Health
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 10 mg
Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis)(root) 400 mg
- standardized to contain 0.8% valerenic acid
Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata)(aerial) 200 mg
- standardized to contain 3.5% flavnoids
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)(leaves) 200 mg
- standardized to contain 5% rosemarinic acid
German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)(flower) 200 mg
- standardized to contain 1.2% apigenin
Gamma Amino Butyric Acid 100 mg
(as Pharma GABA)
L-Theanine 100 mg
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytrptophan) 100 mg
Melatonin 3 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules 30-60 minutes before bedtimes or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product does not contain wheat, yeast, soy, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Notice: Color, size or shape may appear different between lots.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of childen
Disclaimer: The statements enclosed herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
Since we do not know everything about your medical history and medications, please consult with your health care practitioner before implementing any new protocols and supplements. Do not construe any information listed on this site as a substitute for actual medical advice. The info you receive from us is not intended to replace medical advice by your doctor. Forrest Health, Inc. does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. We offer nutritional programs and supplements that support your health. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Forrest Health, Inc. are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a medical condition, see your physician of choice